Tuesday, May 10, 2011

baron davis beard

baron davis beard. “[Baron] Davis and Warriors F
  • “[Baron] Davis and Warriors F



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 7, 10:46 AM
    but to say that intel forced apple to use the IGP is not correct imo.


    No indeed, it's not. Intel forced the whole OEM industry to use their IGP, not just Apple. ;)

    No matter how you slice it, for some applications, IGPs make sense. Intel cut out the competence from that market with their shenanigans. And now the consumers pays for it with sub-par graphics processors.





    baron davis beard. Davis and his eard leads the
  • Davis and his eard leads the



  • 01civicman
    Apr 8, 08:12 AM
    I am also a work at BB. I can tell you how it works for me. If we are getting shipments, its being kept from the associates (at least in my store). My store is small and if they were some where in plain sight, we'd see them. Plus I'm pretty close to a lot of inventory guys. The Daily Quota thing doesn't make much sense, because in the end, its a month end budget that we have to meet. If we miss by 2K one day, but are over by 5K the next, it doesn't really matter. Sure the managers want to hit every day, but it doesn't really make that much sense.

    As for the $100 pre-sale, my store stopped it at about 10 people, so its not like we did that to a ton of people, and about a week ago, 6 of them got their iPad, so our "list" is almost empty.

    Also, having the iPad, definitely brings foot traffic in to potentially make money elsewhere, but in the end, if we sell 20,000 iPads (and nothing else), the store just lost money.





    baron davis beard. Don#39;t fear the eard,
  • Don#39;t fear the eard,



  • boncellis
    Jul 27, 04:54 PM
    Dan=='s mockup is something that I had considered before, I remember talking about it with Yvan 256 at some point as something like "the return of the Cube." I think it's a pretty good design, the guts of the Mini are so packed as it is, an expanded case would allow for a substantial upgrade in components, including the oft clamored for dedicated GPU.

    Another way Apple could do it is just to elongate the Mini's case to make it just as svelte vertically, only slightly wider. Could you take a run at that one Dan==? ;)





    baron davis beard. aron davis clippers eard.
  • aron davis clippers eard.



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 09:52 AM
    Like I said, 64 bit is pretty irrelevant for most users, and the speed and battery differences are quite negligible. And the argument that Apple is losing tons of sales to PC manufactuers is, frankly, laughable too.

    The pre-release tests I saw reckoned Merom was about 25% faster with 7% longer battery life. Though they are pretty meaningless figures and we won't know until Merom is actually in a Macbook and a comparable test can be made.

    I'd imagine there will be far bigger improvements to both with Santa Rosa and nand cache (which I presume Apple will support) than there is with Merom.





    baron davis beard. would send Baron Davis and
  • would send Baron Davis and



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 11:20 PM
    Uhhhh Nero Burning ROM does , oops i forgot there is no Nero for Mac just plain TOAST..lol

    I just love my Dual 16x NEC ND-3550A's :D ...burn baby burn.

    Also if this is the Best Apple can do at these prices then they should have just went Conroe, These MacPros are going to get killed by $999 Mom and Pop's PC's from Gateway/HP/Dell.

    512MB DDR2 on a $1799 PC in mid 2006 , you gotta be f**kin' kidding me. Jobs must really think you people are stupid.

    man I guess I won't even have to OC my E6600 to cream that $2499 machine. This was a stupid move Apple. Pay more for Less.Yeah, I know that Nero Burning ROM can handle multiple drives. If you have enough CPU power I bet Finder can burn two data DVD's at once. I'm stuck on a lowly G4 800 MHz so I don't want to tax the poor girl.





    baron davis beard. Buy Baron Davis#39; Beard TAUNTRcom - 18899_0_baron_davis.mp4. http:wwwtauntrcomcontentbuy-aron-davis-eard Baron Davis was somehow overlooked when we came
  • Buy Baron Davis#39; Beard TAUNTRcom - 18899_0_baron_davis.mp4. http:wwwtauntrcomcontentbuy-aron-davis-eard Baron Davis was somehow overlooked when we came



  • Slurpy2k8
    Apr 11, 08:53 PM
    If true, this means that Apple has raised the white flag and accepted the defeat that Android has given to them. Not caring about the power of the hardware relative to others in the marketplace is a hallmark of a niche ecosystem.

    Welcome to obscurity Apple - Population You

    Your post is so utterly full of stupid, (almost as stupid as your sig) but what's even sadder is that you seem to think you sound smart, or have any clue whatsoever.





    baron davis beard. Baron Davis slinging Beards
  • Baron Davis slinging Beards



  • sirgant
    Nov 29, 02:44 AM
    What on earth are these people at music studio's thinking!!! Did they get royalties for every stereo sold? NO, so neither should they get anything for iPod or any hardware sales. Only for the products THEY supply, should they get money, being the music and movies/ video's, in other words the content.
    This is typical behaviour of music studio's and I sincerely hope that Apple will not budge, nor should any other company. Of course MS is eager to pay as they need their Zune to succeed, and Universal is riding along for a slice of the pie, but who will loose out in the end is the consumer, as these royalties are eventually going to get calculated such that we will pay them......
    We should all start protesting all record companies to clean up their act, in the mean time, the general consumer should to, copying of music is stealing, the prices on iTunes are fair and reasonable, so lets be nice and buy them properly, and the record companies can then make sure there is more for us to buy (some real refreshing new music would be nice, instead of all this "X factor, American idol, etc etc manufactured stuff....) , and not just fill their pockets as they are trying to do all the time

    It's not music studios, but record companies, they are not the same entities.

    A couple of things to clarify. I am actually a producer, who has a pre-existing deal with MCA/Universal Music Publishers.

    1. Doug Morris, Chairman of Universal is a greedy bastard, who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him.

    2. Artists, Songwriters & Producers are already getting screwed by major labels, not accounting properly, holding millions of dollars, using creative accounting practices etc.

    3. The percentage breakdown with ITMS and labels is basically 65/35 as it is rounded off to the 100 in favor of the labels.

    4. The real culprit here is Microsoft, who is whoring out Zunes in order to get a foothold on the marketplace. Consumers can speak with their pocketbooks, don't buy the crappy Zune players, but support your artists & songwriters who make a living off of sales, by purchasing music.

    Thanks





    baron davis beard. aron-davis-prince.jpg
  • aron-davis-prince.jpg



  • xfiftyfour
    Aug 7, 11:21 AM
    anyone see that the apple store online says "we'll be back soon - we are busy updating the store for you and will be back within the hour"?

    Oh, and if it's already been said, I'm sorry - I'm not going back and reading through 10 pages... haha





    baron davis beard. aron davis beard clippers.
  • aron davis beard clippers.



  • bedifferent
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    I don't get it. If the usual haters of "our overlord" hate Apple so much, why are they here and why do they use Apple products? There are dozens if not hundreds of alternatives, get a Droid and stop b****ing on an Apple based site about Apple. :rolleyes:





    baron davis beard. Baron Davis
  • Baron Davis



  • 0815
    Apr 25, 02:27 PM
    Prove it.

    Not guilty until proven guilty ... your turn to proof that they have the data. There is zero evidence for that, no matter how often you repeat the claim.





    baron davis beard. aron davis beard 2009.
  • aron davis beard 2009.



  • err404
    Apr 25, 02:31 PM
    Obviously this IS an issue; just not a very big one. Considering the low quality of the data and the nature if what is stored, it is not well suited for tracking user whereabouts with any level of confidence.
    Apple does need to address this, but I don't see any malicious intent. The data serves a valuable function for the user and is not collected by Apple.





    baron davis beard. aron davis beard. Baron+davis
  • aron davis beard. Baron+davis



  • Matthew Yohe
    Apr 7, 10:23 PM
    Quota? Are these guys idiots?

    Best Buy isn't the only place to buy these... I've thought through the various marketing gimmicks, and really none apply here. Why would they do this...





    baron davis beard. guard Baron Davis.
  • guard Baron Davis.



  • WildCowboy
    Aug 17, 01:01 AM
    This is a very dumb question but is Photoshop running under rosetta in this test?

    If Photoshop is that is nuts.

    Yes...Photoshop can only run under Rosetta on the Intel machines...there's no universal version of it.





    baron davis beard. I have the Baron Davis/Rick
  • I have the Baron Davis/Rick



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 12:26 PM
    CDMA is the only practical option for those of us who travel.
    Travel within US perhaps. Still, you might be correct, even though I have seen posts that claims the opposite. Vz reluctance to give GSM a chance is big roadblock for you guys to get decent roaming. I use my european triband (900,1800,1900) when I fly over. I spend about 2 months per year in US. So far I havent had any problems getting connection. OK, you have some dropped calls when you drive in less populated areas. But that is reallly nothing to get upset about. Better to just redial the number than popping a vein in vain. :p
    Still, life would be so much simpler for you if you at least tried to agree on one standard within your own country. Free enterprise has few, but really really annoying drawbacks.





    baron davis beard. the likes of Baron Davis,
  • the likes of Baron Davis,



  • Biolizard
    Apr 27, 08:37 AM
    Its not about being a criminal or paranoid. This data is for the sole purpose of marketers to sell us crap.

    Well, I'm tired of seeing ads everywhere I turn. You can't go to the bathroom now without seeing a ad shoved in your face and its becoming tiresome.

    It reminds me of a line from Futurama:

    Leela: Didn't you have ads in the 21st century?"

    Fry: Well sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio, and in magazines, and movies, and at ball games... and on buses and milk cartons and t-shirts, and bananas and written on the sky. But not in dreams, no siree.

    Well, Fry could have added our iPads and our phones too. Its disgusting already how much advertising has infiltrated our lives. You can't even read a news story on the internet without an ad being being intrusively shoved in your face.

    Things don't just happen without money. People are increasingly adverse to paying for items like apps or news, or are only willing to pay so much (e.g. pay TV, sport etc.), such that marketing needs to subsidise the product.

    That news story you read on the internet? It's because of that ad so intrusively shoved in your face that you didn't need to reach for your wallet to be able to read it.

    There's no such thing as a free lunch.





    baron davis beard. Buy Baron Davis#39; Beard TAUNTRcom - 18899_0_baron_davis.mp4. http:wwwtauntrcomcontentbuy-aron-davis-eard Baron Davis was somehow overlooked when we came
  • Buy Baron Davis#39; Beard TAUNTRcom - 18899_0_baron_davis.mp4. http:wwwtauntrcomcontentbuy-aron-davis-eard Baron Davis was somehow overlooked when we came



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 02:43 PM
    That's what I've gone for, Wifi only. With the wireless hotspot feature of the Nexus S, a 3G version seemed pointless for me.

    I thought the same thing, until i bought my 3g Xoom. Then i felt finally freedom! I have a rooted EVO and with my ipad 1 I would tether all the time. Take my phone out, start wireless tether, put my phone back, kill my phone battery.. rinse and repeat.

    Now I dont have to kill my phone battery tethering, nor do I have to deal with the hassle of enabling tether on my phone all the time.





    baron davis beard. aron davis clippers eard.
  • aron davis clippers eard.



  • shamino
    Jul 14, 05:35 PM
    Ok, here's ANOTHER can of worms. Since we're on EFI now and can boot in Windows. It means our video cards, etc. don't have Open Firmware BIOS. Does that mean ANY "Windows" video card will work as long as OS X has drivers for it? Does OS X even have generic VGA drivers?
    Interesting question, but I don't think any of us here will have the answers.

    PCs don't use EFI. I don't know if a generic AGP/PCIe card can be initialized by EFI, or if the card will need some EFI code to be on-board.

    As for OS X, I think we can be fairly certain that Apple will only bundle drivers for cards that Apple sells. If you install a third-party card, they will probably tell you that you'll need a driver from the card's manufacturer - that's what they've historically told customers.

    Generic VGA drivers? I'm sure they were developed - they'd be very useful during that time when OS X/Intel was internal-only. But I wouldn't expect them to be bundled with a shipping copy of the system software.

    Now, assuming that the Mac firmware (including whatever EFI drivers they include in it) is capable of initializing a generic video card, then there should be no need for more than a device driver, which the card vendors can probably provide, if they are so inclined. If the cards will require special ROM code for EFI, however, then we're back to the same problem that plagued the PPC systems.





    baron davis beard. aron davis beardman. aron
  • aron davis beardman. aron



  • aafuss1
    Aug 6, 05:30 PM
    Why sell a new keyboard for front row, if you can sell a new Mac to the same person? Including the sensor in the Cinema Displays would enable Apple to sell more of their display, on which they probably have a very good profit margin (when you compare to other manufacturers).

    They could also just put it into the tower. Even if that is under the desk, it might not be that much of a problem. In my experience the sensor responds very nicely to the remote even if the line of sight between them is somewhat obstructed.

    However the best solution I think, was suggested by someone on these forums. I don't know, whether it has been quoted here already, because I did not go through all the messages. This poster suggested to combine the sensor with an external iSight. That could be connected to any monitor and would probably have a good IR reception because of beeing on top of the monitor and thus very exposed.

    Apple would have to make the IR





    baron davis beard. Baron Davis#39;s Kimbo Slice
  • Baron Davis#39;s Kimbo Slice



  • wpotere
    Apr 27, 10:17 AM
    Trump is a hero. :rolleyes:



    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/trump-takes-credit-for-release-of-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/


    I listened to the report and I can't understand a word he is saying. He babbles about nothing.





    Brandon Sharitt
    Sep 13, 07:25 AM
    While Clovertown and Kenstfield ar interesting as probably going to be the first consumer quad core CPUs, they are currently much like Intels initial stabs at Dual Core, which were largely two Pentium chips jammed together. What will be interesting to see is the second generation Intel quad cores and (probably) first generation AMD quad core CPUs, which should be to Kenstfield and Clovertown as the Core Duo family is to the dual core Pentium 4s, though maybe not quite the same performance jump.





    Erasmus
    Aug 26, 07:04 PM
    I cannot believe that the iMac will continue to have a slower processor than the Macbook Pro. For years, the iMac has been about twice as fast as the leading Powerbook. I see no reason why Apple will not choose to put a "real man's" processor in what I would think is there most popular product (dismissing iPod). iMac deserves to retake the crown from Macbok Pro for speed in all areas, with CHEAPER components, ie. Conroe over Merom. And a decent GPU of course. In both.

    I think it would be possible that Apple will rrefresh both Macbook Pro and iMac very soon, why not Tuesday? It would be nice to keep these two very comparable machines (at least at the moment) on par with each other.

    After all, there is no shortage on Conroe, is there, and why else would they wait to release new iMacs? (unless iMacs get Merom too, in which case I'll be taking a quick trip to America, to find out just how much kidneys can be sold for on the black market, and how long a certain old man can survive without his.)

    Conroe iMacs AND Merom MBP's on TUESDAY!





    adamfilip
    Jul 20, 11:48 AM
    New Apple Mac Pro Dual Quad

    Dual Intel Xeon 8400 Quardro processors at 3.4Ghz (2 x 4 core)
    2Gb Buffered DDR2 RAM
    750 Gb Sata2 Hard drive
    Blue Ray Super drive 2x
    Regular DVD rom in second bay
    ATI X1900 video card 512mb PCI express x16

    $3950





    Apple Corps
    Aug 27, 09:27 AM
    good information, logical thought.

    do you think apple's $100M payoff to Creative*, and possible need to restate financial information for recent quarters/years because of questionable executive compensation, make the company more reluctant than might otherwise have been the case to intro new chips that are, in the beginning more costly and thus will reduce profits?

    *--i know, i know, it's only 1% of apple's cash reserves. But that's not meaningless money: trust me, companies make plenty of strategic decisions that affect their products' features, support quality, whatever, over amounts far less than $100M.

    Why are you saying the new chips will be more costly??? All reports indicate that Merom will release at the same cost as Yonah.





    Multimedia
    Jul 23, 08:28 PM
    So you don't expect the Mac Pro at WWDC?? Or only a dual core version using Conroe?

    I agree single Woodcrest doesn't make sense. So we have two options for Quad core - Dual Woodcrest and single Kentsfield. Of course 2xWodcrest is going to be more expensive but I wonder by how much more. I am guessing $400. But, if you do that, you have the same motherboard across the Mac Pro (and possibly shared with XServe as well) and for that $400 you also get FB-DIMM and higher RAM ceiling. Also, the same platform can be used with Clovertown to scale to 8 core workstation early Q1'07. If Kentsfield is used then 4 core is the end of the line.Not really. Yorkfield is the 8 core follow on to Kentsfield in the Conroe class motherboard. Should be shipping by next Spring.So I don't expect Mac Pro to exclusively use Conroe/Kentsfield. Either two different boards - Conroe/Kentsfield on the low end and Woodcrest/Clovertown on the high end. Or Woodcrest/Clovertown across the board. Given the reasons above, I expect it will be the latter.Given the above reasons, I expect it will be the former. The whole line will be Conroe based EXCEPT for the ONE top model which will be based on a Woodcrest MoBo etc so each time the top doubles it's core count from 4 to 8 then 16, the lower models double theirs from 2 to 4 then 8, all in less than a year from now.Conroe deserves to be in the Apple lineup. I expect it will be in the upgraded (perhaps a larger i.e. 23") iMac. Apple may also release another desktop to fill the gap between the Mini and the Pro. That option has been discussed here as well.I think it's safe to say we may witness the fastest acceleration in affordable computing power in the history of personal computing during this next year.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment