Thursday, May 26, 2011

bill gates quotes on work

bill gates quotes on work. ~Bill Gates
  • ~Bill Gates



  • Spectrum
    Aug 29, 12:16 PM
    Boo hoo. its a business, waht do they realistically expect?
    Why do these "tree-huggers" have to interfere with business?
    How do we know this Greenpeace report is accurate?
    ...bunch of hewwie
    This should be a Page 2 story at best. Let's be clear about what this bit of propaganda is... We know Greenpeace is anti-technology, anti-capitalism. They know Apple is not only a huge success story, but also has a big presence in consumer's minds. Everyone knows Apple and iPods. Clearly Greenpeace, like the iPod labor camp story before it, is USING Apple to forward their own agenda of killing technology and thwarting capitalism and innovation.Eh, I believe little of what Greenpeace ever says. :rolleyes:
    I'm sorry but Greenpeace is so corrupt and misguided that it's really difficult to want to follow them. I really have to wonder if they're getting funding from the 'top' environmentally friendly companies. An environmentalist shakedown of sorts.
    Yea they're {Greenpeace} really credible...:rolleyes:
    Nuc
    Who the hell listens to GreenPeace anymore.
    Seriously.
    Greenpeace can suck my left toe.
    I could not care any less.

    These groups don't care at all about the environment. They only want to hinder businesses. These are the same groups that protest plans and lobby politicians to stop building power plants and refineries so the existing ones can be over worked (lower efficiency) and not allow for downtime for maintenance, further lowering efficiency. These groups have an agenda that has nothing to do with the environment. I believe that Apple does just fine, as do many other companies.
    No One cares what Greenpeace thinks. They are nothing but the military wing of the Sierra Club. The only thing I can't stand more than Greenpeace is the ELF.
    Seriously.

    Greenpeace can shove it.
    Groups like this {Greenpeace} want to stop business and the growth of the American economy. That's their agenda. Why isn't greenpeace over in China or Indian demanding cleaner emissions from their cars/power plants/industry? Ever been to Shanghai? Good luck seeing over 100 feet from the smog. That's on a good day. Those two countries are killing the environment, but it's all Apple's fault according to GP. Give me a break.
    In other news: Greenpeace ranks #1 in psycho environmentalist organizations... film at 11.
    I think people are missing the point....Anyway who really gives a crap what a bunch of pot smoking tree hugging hippies think.
    I know I don't :cool:

    I have to say, I am APPALLED by the irresponsible attitude of some people on this forum (and probably the world). Businesses, corporations, governments, AND individuals should all be behaving in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. This is in no way "anti-progress". When did you all gain the right to be so selfish, self-centred, and bigoted in your beliefs?

    Edit: Added some more bigoted quotes.
    Edit: Added a couple more gems.
    Edit: One more.





    bill gates quotes on work. That is, Bill Gates has stated
  • That is, Bill Gates has stated



  • Povilas
    Oct 7, 12:03 PM
    Android is a mobile OS. iPhone is a device. Android is and will be used in many devices by many manufacturers. iPhone is only one device, but if you add iPod Touch which runs the same OS I don't think Android can surpass it by 2012.





    bill gates quotes on work. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates
  • Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates



  • drapacioli
    Sep 2, 10:45 AM
    Is it just certain phones that get dropped calls? I have AT&T and when I demoed the iPhone in store the only phone call I tried to make with it was a dropped call. But my current phone, the Samsung Captivate, I have never even had a low signal, let alone a dropped call.





    bill gates quotes on work. Since Bill Gates is retiring,
  • Since Bill Gates is retiring,



  • grue
    Apr 12, 10:54 PM
    I'm the angriest Mac user / professional FCP user I know, and even I'm blown away. Are there things I'm curious to see how they work out? Sure. But overall� wow.





    bill gates quotes on work. if ill gates gets there 1st,
  • if ill gates gets there 1st,



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 30, 08:12 AM
    The army is full of hippies? :eek: :D

    Or are you spying on hippy communes? <shifty eyes>

    :D

    Nope just blowback from the general public, got to love orders that come from the top :rolleyes:

    I work with the general public a fair bit, handing out info and media packs to the press.....





    bill gates quotes on work. ~Bill Gates quotes for a
  • ~Bill Gates quotes for a



  • Rot'nApple
    May 5, 03:40 PM
    Dismissive Title Macrumors!

    Shouldn't that read 'SOME' AT&T Customers Continuing to Experience Excessive Dropped Calls?!

    When Gizmodo leaked the iPhone photos, I talked to a friend with an iPhone 3GS and she has had it for well over a year in my local area, surrounding cities and even states. It is her only phone, no more land line and she loves to talk on the phone. Even before iPhone she was burning up the minutes.

    Anyway, not owning an iPhone myself, but this might be the model I've been waiting for, I asked her again, for her experience using the iPhone on AT&T's network regarding their service and if she had experienced problems, knowing all the complaints we hear and I'm not saying they aren't happening and are not legitimate, but what of my stomping grounds where I'll most likely be using the phone 99 percent of the time... What of it? Her answer...

    No Problemo (in honor of all the illegal aliens celbrating Cinco de Mayo by going to the Los Suns basketball game without any tickets 'cuz Lord knows you can't ask for "Papers Please" err tickets! :D





    bill gates quotes on work. ~Bill Gates
  • ~Bill Gates



  • skunk
    Apr 24, 03:40 PM
    Basically, follow the local law until the point where is will cause you to sin AND be in direct violation of the Sharia Law framework.Give an example, please.





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Gates was also a
  • Bill Gates was also a



  • jegbook
    Apr 12, 04:20 PM
    Aside from the part about installing Mac OS on the pc, which isn't THAT far off if you have the right hardware, nothing else that he said is really that inaccurate.



    Did you not read the thread title? The op was specifically asking for people's opinions and what they don't like. And that's exactly what he stated.



    Good grief, he didn't attack your mom. Your statement here, and really the entire post is uncalled for. He is well within the subject of the thread. If you don't believe so, report him and move on. If you don't like his reasoning, perhaps you are far to pro-Mac to be able to know the difference. Chill.

    +99

    Really, the original post was totally reasonable.





    bill gates quotes on work. ~Bill Gates
  • ~Bill Gates



  • ryme4reson
    Oct 8, 12:21 PM
    one thing is certain, the athlon is faster than the duron, the pentium 4 is faster than the celeron, and the G4 is faster (in photoshop) than the G3...but beyond that, it is hard to get a perfect reading

    Now I will agree with that!!!!





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Gates: The Internet Will
  • Bill Gates: The Internet Will



  • Hellhammer
    Mar 13, 02:54 PM
    It's not good, I'll never be convinced otherwise. Look at countries like Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia how well they manage their power, the research, alternative (green) energy sources in play and working NOW ... it's incredible and goes unnoticed.

    Yet they are still dependent on coal, oil and nuclear. Green energy isn't efficient enough. Also, if you didn't know, Denmark has one of the highest household electricity prices in the world.

    NO nuclear.

    Currently, that is same as saying no to electricity.





    bill gates quotes on work. Tagged: | Bill Gates
  • Tagged: | Bill Gates



  • citizenzen
    Mar 14, 07:34 PM
    The equation has to be considered in its entirety.

    Did they attack your reading comprehension skills too?

    The meanies. :(





    bill gates quotes on work. Toshiba, Bill Gates to develop
  • Toshiba, Bill Gates to develop



  • bedifferent
    May 2, 04:18 PM
    Bravo, this is the funniest post ever.

    I bet there's a lot of fan bois with soiled underwear.

    Could it be true? Their perfect computers now quite vulnerable.

    Ya gotta love it...the slap of reality :) :) :)

    …and in come the Engadget trolls… ;)

    Reality check is that I make 75% of my part-time communications and IT work from Windows based systems, fixing errors, virus removal, bloatware, instaling third party software such as mail, photo and calendar apps (Office), configuring their WLAN to work properly, et al.

    My OS X work, mostly teaching people how to use OS X (Apple's One on One but without the noise and lack of experience from minimum wage "Creatives"). Funny how the switchers fall in love with OS X and never switch back to Windows.

    Not knocking it, I got W7 on one of my 6-Core Mac Pro SATA bays and it runs amazingly. Of course, some of this is due to the hardware and drivers supplied by Apple, making it seamless as opposed to writing code for a myriad of hardware profiles…

    Bottom line, both are good, but Windows would be better following Apple's lead in producing the hardware with the product, ensuring less compatibility issue and adopting EFI (Bios? REALLY?). Course this would mean millions of large businesses reinvesting in MS built hardware, and with MS's product quality/industrial design, I'm not betting on it...





    bill gates quotes on work. CES Gates keynote 4
  • CES Gates keynote 4



  • skunk
    Apr 23, 04:01 PM
    I'm not saying that I'm a devout Christian or anything of the sort, I'm agnostic, but it's based on Reason.It's good to hear that, unlike anybody else, you have a reason for your stance. Otherwise we might have to put you down as "intellectually lazy", too.





    bill gates quotes on work. ~Bill Gates, Business @ the
  • ~Bill Gates, Business @ the



  • Timothy
    Mar 19, 02:04 AM
    These rants about the RIAA never fail to amuse me. And, the idea that people who are illegally downloading music are somehow doing a favor to the world is another great myth. It's all justification and *********.

    It is really easy to pick a lock. There are lots of people who can do it. Why not run down to your local record store and stock up on CDs? I mean, ***** the RIAA, right?

    Posers. Learn the real issues around the music industry if you care. But don't just try to justify theft with some robin hood *********.





    bill gates quotes on work. Bill Jo Kahega Wohi Manoonga.
  • Bill Jo Kahega Wohi Manoonga.



  • mkrishnan
    Sep 12, 03:45 PM
    I guess I could see this supplementing my DVR. My Mac can actually already stream video to my TV wirelessly using my DVR, but the video must be in an MPEG2 format, I believe, which makes the feature fairly limiting.... So I could see it.

    I'm not too much of a dinosaur to abandon cable in terms of purchasing content, although it seems like it would be a much tougher sell than, say, abandoning having a landline telephone. I'm not sure about downloading movies. I think I really like the idea, and Apple is on the right track in that it's worth nothing to me without a way to watch on TV.

    Anyway, I hope Apple wins with this. :)

    BTW this reminds me of something very OT.... I have an iMac G5 rev B, right? It has mini-VGA out. Can it use the S-Video adaptor? If so, I really ought to just get an S-Video out for it and plug it into my TV that way...in my current apartment arrangement, it wouldn't be too much of a nuisance to use wires.





    bill gates quotes on work. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Sm0kejaguar
    Oct 26, 10:56 AM
    After much debate and anguish i finally decided to order my Mac Pro yesterday... figures this would come up now.... /sigh. I am assuming they will only add a higher end config, but honestley... do any of us know?





    bill gates quotes on work. Gates was out raising
  • Gates was out raising



  • blumpy
    Aug 29, 11:14 AM
    I'm sorry but Greenpeace is so corrupt and misguided that it's really difficult to want to follow them. I really have to wonder if they're getting funding from the 'top' environmentally friendly companies. An environmentalist shakedown of sorts.





    bill gates quotes on work. Hard Drive, Bill Gates and
  • Hard Drive, Bill Gates and



  • skottichan
    Apr 15, 12:57 PM
    A person being raped, is by definition, being forced. A person willfully having sex is not being forced. That scripture is expressing the importance of resiting when possible, while also preventing a willful participant from claiming that they were raped in order to avoid the consequences. What it is not doing is claiming that there are different kinds of rape. You are either raped, or you aren't.

    The problem is, and maybe I misread, that it only counts as "rape" if the woman fights back. All rapes are different, just as all women are, a rape victim I know personally, went into a catatonic state during the sexual assault. So, by that definition, she was "consenting" and should be stoned as well. In some cases, the assailant will threaten death of the victim/victim's family to ensure submission. So do these count as rape, since they're not fighting back?


    promiscuous or not, it is me. I want rights based on my sexual promiscuity. Why is it different? That is who I am.

    No ones rights are trampled for being promiscuous, unless you're a woman, then you're a slut and deserve what you get. (I wish this was sarcastic, but that's pretty much how women with multiple partners are viewed).





    bill gates quotes on work. Quotes. File photo shows
  • Quotes. File photo shows



  • ATD
    Sep 26, 04:15 PM
    2nd Story: Pixar announces that it is increasing its movie release schedule from one movie every two years to a movie every two days :)


    I'm sure the studios are drooling for a 80 core model, it would make rendering a lot faster. I heard that Monsters Inc had single frames that took up to 90 hours to render. :eek:





    Rt&Dzine
    Mar 14, 02:44 PM
    What do you mean *if* we have a meltdown. Are you denying there has been a meltdown at all? I'll wager with you that there is not only just a meltdown, but actually *three* active meltdowns currently in progress right now. Even so, I'm not even sure where your confidence over the 'if' comes from, everything so far that we're seeing indicates that they are struggling to even keep the situation under control let alone stabilize it, so I believe it's more of a certainty than an if. I believe they are failing, if not already failed, and the situation is already out of their control so it's only a matter of time.

    Edit - my beilief is based on reading stuff like this (from the BBC) about the hitherto quiet reactor #2. While all the focus has been on the exploding #1 and #3, they've also been pumping seawater into #2 as well. So not only is that yet another wtf? moment, we also have a wtf? squared that the fire engine truck ran out of petrol to keep the pump going so the rods were exposed. So I hope you can understand what I mean about not having confidence that they are even abe to stay on top of the situation let alone control it.


    Japanese officials are saying it's highly likely there is a partial meltdown occurring in three reactors.





    skunk
    Mar 25, 02:51 PM
    A license implies the privilege it confers can be revoked at any timeSo how many marriage licences get revoked? :confused:

    Please provide 1 (one) example.





    LegendKillerUK
    Mar 18, 09:12 AM
    No matter what fine print they include in the contract, they cannot sell an unlimited data plan, and then limit it, in any way. I have the legal right to jailbreak phone, and I have the the contractual permission to use unlimited amounts of data from AT&T.

    They offer an unlimited data plan for one device. There's nothing illegal about it. By sharing that data with other devices you are very clearly and very simply breaking the contract.





    Backtothemac
    Oct 9, 12:22 PM
    Ok,
    Tell you what. I am setting up a Dual 867 for the Mall store with 256 MB Ram, and this thing is installing Windows under VPC faster than the PIII 733's that we have here. They are not SLOW! They may not have as fast a clock speed as a PC but who really gives a crap!

    Macs have again taken the lead in my opinion with OS X and the Dual 1.25.

    No one will ever change my mind. Call me a zealot, but that is what I think.





    recursivejon
    Mar 20, 02:23 PM
    If this is true (transfer of the music without DRM to be added by iTunes), then couldn't anyone with a bit of networking knowledge just pipe the packets into a file when they purchase something from the store using iTunes?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment