Wednesday, May 25, 2011

boost mobile incognito phone

boost mobile incognito phone. Sanyo Incognito cell phone
  • Sanyo Incognito cell phone



  • Mechcozmo
    Nov 26, 01:18 PM
    Apple should give it full capabilities, about a 12" enclosure, and a durable case and we have ourselves a new toy and I've got my 12" PB replacement!
    I'd buy that... but the 15" MacBook Pro would probably offer too much extra power for me versus a tablet. The touchscreen is great, but I wouldn't want a half-baked computer.


    Why would I want to waste my time learning shorthand (which makes the assumption that TPCs could handle various forms of shorthand) so I could do through writing what I can already do at 70+ WPM via typing. And with typing, it solves the whole problem of handwriting recognition, because there ISN'T ANY.

    I'd think it is more for drawing. Web-browsing is also very enjoyable with a touch-screen; just tap to follow a link. With Ink (handwriting recognizer in OS X) you could enter in a URL pretty easily.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone.
  • oost mobile incognito phone.



  • repeters
    May 4, 05:07 PM
    It would be nice to know more details.

    (1) How will users on other than FAST cable modems get Loin?
    (2) How can we make emergency backups? I've been in a number of places were downloading gigabytes of data was not a viable option.
    (3) Did this idea spring from the "mind" of the same genius who came up with the New and Improved Apple Discussion boards?





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • LarryC
    Mar 30, 05:50 AM
    Then there is the business plan / conspiracy theory that this was caused above the Sichuan epicenter by the Chinese reverse engineering of the American HAARP.

    Oh good Lord, now harp players are being blamed for this. :D





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito. oost
  • oost mobile incognito. oost



  • sunfast
    Nov 27, 08:13 AM
    I am sure that a tablet is coming at some point. The windows based tablets appeared too soon IMHO, were over priced and the one I used was atrocious. Maybe that made Apple hold off?

    Still, it's a great idea and who better to exploit it and make it work?





    boost mobile incognito phone. from www.oostmobile.com.
  • from www.oostmobile.com.



  • Eidorian
    Jul 21, 02:05 PM
    ^^^^No kidding eh? Intel is on the move this year! Releasing products left/right&centre!

    This WWDC will either be amazing or a total letdown?I doubt we'll see Core 2 Duo machines next Tuesday, but it's possible. :rolleyes:

    Otherwise I expect a WWDC rollout.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone.
  • oost mobile incognito phone.



  • lilo777
    Apr 18, 04:02 PM
    As it's already been said, Apple is protecting their IP and patents. If they don't show the effort, they run the risk of losing them. It's not a "Apple is evil" issue, it's how IP and patents work.

    There are several ways to lose a patent. One way is not to defend it. Another ways is trying to defend bogus patents and have the court invalidate it.





    boost mobile incognito phone. Boost Mobile NEXTEL i856 i410
  • Boost Mobile NEXTEL i856 i410



  • wclyffe
    Jan 7, 11:44 AM
    Guys & Gals, I'm thinking of having BLT ship me this, if and when they get it in, after seeing this video!!


    Magellan Car Kit for iPhone

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIb1RmcpTNk





    boost mobile incognito phone. Sprint Sanyo Incognito cell
  • Sprint Sanyo Incognito cell



  • nsjoker
    Jul 21, 09:27 PM
    now if apple can build a laptop that won't give me a first degree burn we're in business :cool:





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito black.
  • oost mobile incognito black.



  • darrens
    Aug 4, 06:46 PM
    In other words, lots of people need 64-bit for the addressing PER PROCESS, not per system (processor) as you say. (Actually, there's no "per processor" limit - a 2-way can't address more RAM than a 1-way.)

    Too true. I have a Win2k app I've been developing which could use more than 4GB RAM - in fact more than 2GB RAM (Win2k won't let a process use more than 2GB for various reasons).

    Even with the 32 bit processors supporting more than 4GB RAM, does Windows support it? Microsoft has a habit of not supporting things unless "a lot" of people will use it.

    I don't think any of the current intel Macs support more than 4GB anyway, so it's a bit academic for Macs right now. Hopefully for not much longer...





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • Ava's Meeshee
    Apr 20, 09:28 AM
    If this news is true, then there must be a total revamp of iOS. I don't mind if the look of the phone stays the same (even though a larger screen wouldn't hurt) but it's more what you can do with it. New notification system, maybe live icons, file system?
    I am hyped for the iOS event rather than the new fall iPhone event.

    WiFi sync is a big one. They too extensive use of their "Home Sharing Network" not to have it.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • Steve121178
    May 6, 05:48 AM
    Windows 8 being available on ARM platforms would make this move, albeit a bold one, pretty viable.

    Windows 8 will also run on Tablet PC's, hence the ARM support. ARM chips will not find their way into laptop & desktop PC's.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone.
  • oost mobile incognito phone.



  • gnasher729
    Aug 4, 02:20 PM
    Duh, I mean what advantage would 64-bit processors & software over 32-bit?

    Usually there wouldn't be much advantage, except for applications that really need more than 4 GB of memory. In the case of x86 processors (both Intel and AMD), they have twice as many registers available in 64 bit mode; that is good for ten percent more performance.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • �algiris
    May 4, 03:45 PM
    So I guess we'll all just send you our AT&T Internet Bills when we go over their newly implemented data usage caps? :eek:

    :rolleyes:

    You sound like every Mac OS X user is located in the US.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito 6760.
  • oost mobile incognito 6760.



  • Nuvi
    Nov 8, 01:03 PM
    Back OT, I've not installed Sophos on my MBP yet, still waiting for more verdicts from you lot :)

    The software is fine. You won't notice it unless you encounter malware etc. You can always uninstall it if you don't like it.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • res1233
    May 6, 05:05 AM
    I would like to hear what sorts of reason Apple would use to make such a decision, if believable at all. If the architecture is headed in the right direction, then it would be nice to know why. At the end of the day, the ppc to intel switch had a relatively small impact on the rest of us.

    Apple may very well have inside-knowledge of future ARM processors, just like they seem to have had with the Core series processors. If the past is any indication, and knowing what ARM CPUs are good at, they may make the switch for power efficiency, assuming their performance can be boosted to something reminiscent of a real computer. If windows will run on ARM, then that sure is some pretty sweet icing on the cake. The future will tell I guess.





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone.
  • oost mobile incognito phone.



  • shandowee
    Aug 4, 04:54 AM
    (Sorry but my english is only valid to read, not to write...)

    por aqu� en Espa�a tambi�n estamos como locos esperando los nuevos merom aunque seamos realistas, coincido con los compa�eros que dicen que hasta que f�sicamente no dispongan de los nuevos MBP no los van a anunciar ya que Jobs no puede permitirse perder tanto dinero (la gente esperar�a por el nuevo si lo anuncia en la WWDC)

    So I think the new MBP with merom is not going to appear the 7th because jobs would lost a lot of buyers waiting for the meroms, you know, If someone tells you that in a month you are going to have a new processor, sure you are not going to buy the "obsolet model". Anyway I still dreaming each nigth with a merom MBP...





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • mscriv
    May 4, 09:38 PM
    And so it begins. Heed my words and remember them. For it is only a matter of time until the rest of you suffer the same end as your friend.

    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS2cKIzv51FauVm6EwA27iNLBe4TflXi_DIbFCUtLboTEftLE8MQ





    boost mobile incognito phone. oost mobile incognito phone
  • oost mobile incognito phone



  • Yamcha
    Mar 29, 02:09 PM
    Are you serious? who cares about ipods & battery shortages when there is a crysis =/..





    boost mobile incognito phone. never owned a Boost Mobile
  • never owned a Boost Mobile



  • -aggie-
    May 6, 06:42 PM
    I don't understand how it would be quicker either.

    How about stick with me and we lose the clod you have for a husband? :)





    DJMastaWes
    Aug 11, 10:06 AM
    I'm holding off for the new MBP because from what I've seen, the current ones still have issues. It was Apple's first Mac to go to Intel, and although they've made some changes, it's still "first generation". I'm hoping the next revision will have more than just a processor upgrade.

    The iMac was the first to go to intel.





    Nuvi
    May 7, 01:47 PM
    Most people don't understand the fundamental differences between iDisk and Drop Box. If Apple was to build a front end to iDisk that stored the file locally and then sync'd over WebDAV in the background they'd be able to offer the same performance.

    Hope this helps.

    Eh... iDisk is stored locally then synced in the background. When you work on your iDisk files you edit the local file on HD which is then synced to the cloud. Sorry mate but I guess you fall into category of people who don't understand the fundamental difference between iDisk and Drop Box. iDisk file transfer speed is dead slow and Drop Box is fast...





    lilo777
    Apr 18, 03:20 PM
    Apple would probably find other suppliers of those components, so I doubt not having Samsung as a supplier would kill Apple.

    On the other hand, if they have to go to multiple manufacturers for the components instead of one big supplier (like Samsung), I would expect them to pay higher costs for parts. This would result in the costs being passed down the consumer.

    Samsung is the biggest supplier of RAM, flash memory and LCD panels in the World (by far). There is no way Apple could live without them.





    ctachme
    Sep 15, 04:24 PM
    Sounds good. Hope it happens for those waiting for it.

    I also hope the design is revamped i.e. magnetic latch etc.

    Maybe an ACD update to boot?

    Yeah, i'd be sad if they just dropped a new processor in there. I'd want a new video card at the very least, and maybe DL burners in the 15" would be nice.





    kjs862
    May 7, 12:10 PM
    Ok in a nutshell here's why iDisk and Drop Box have speed differences.

    iDisk:

    You are creating a WebDAV tunnel to the storage server that must remain open and in sync with your Mac. You drop a file on the iDisk icon and it transfers that file to the server.

    Drop Box

    Drop Box sits on top of Amazon's S3 storage. What they've done is built up the front end so that when you drop a file on your Drop Box it caches the file locally and then syncs to the cloud "behind the scene". So when you open a file sitting in your Drop Box it feels like working on a local file because you "are" working on the local file. Any changes made from you or anyone the file has shared with will be sync'd in the background.

    Most people don't understand the fundamental differences between iDisk and Drop Box. If Apple was to build a front end to iDisk that stored the file locally and then sync'd over WebDAV in the background they'd be able to offer the same performance.

    Hope this helps.

    Wow great information. I'm sure Apple will change MM's tech in such a way to give better speeds. I mean, this sever farm has be used for this sort of thing... I hope.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment