Tuesday, May 10, 2011

domenico dolce

domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce and Stefano
  • Domenico Dolce and Stefano



  • mrkramer
    Apr 28, 06:46 AM
    Not liking Obama does not mean you are racist.

    However, since you feel the need to say this, and your signature, I'd guess that you are racist. But you are correct that not liking Obama doesn't mean you are racist, it's just that a lot of his more vocal critics say things that are very racist.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Natasha Poly,
  • Domenico Dolce Natasha Poly,



  • sebseb81
    Apr 6, 10:30 AM
    Maybe I'm just being optimistic but there have been a lot of models of the MBA in the refurb section of the Apple store online recently, and they've been there rather consistently (as has the regular old MB). Maybe both MBA and MB will be updated sooner than we think? June certainly sounds reasonable for the MBA, and the MB is due even sooner, I would imagine.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce - Stefano
  • Domenico Dolce - Stefano



  • iStudentUK
    Mar 26, 06:16 AM
    Can't wait. Hope it's awesome

    Got to wait for the results from the beta testers who buy 10.7 on release. Learn the lessons of 10.6, I waited until 10.6.2 was out!

    Wish my MB had a multitouch track pad though! :(





    domenico dolce. Designers Domenico Dolce and
  • Designers Domenico Dolce and



  • MattInOz
    Apr 6, 06:48 PM
    I still don't think this means new MacBook Airs in June. Can anyone really see Apple releasing new hardware before Lion is released?


    Yes I can...
    In fact I expect it.
    Then the full range of machines can run either SL or Lion. You don't normally see machines restricted to running the new OS until after update 2 or 3. Otherwise they'd be cutting off pro sales for people who rely on some 3rd party software that doesn't cope with Lion till those or the software itself updates.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce, Stefano
  • Domenico Dolce, Stefano



  • iliketyla
    Mar 31, 02:39 PM
    I've been wanting to say this for a very long time. Google's OS has no advantage over iOS. You could even say it has a disadvantage. Having to create a vanilla code base that needs to function on multiple pieces of hardware is complex, more complexity creates weaker system.

    But here's my point. The ONLY ONLY reason why Android market share is anywhere near what it is today is because of the Buy One Get One options at most phone retailers. iOS has NEVER done that and hopefully never will. If you didn't care about the phone or service but needed two "Newer Smart Phones" one for you and one for your wife, why not go with the "Blah Blah" model from Verizon where if I buy one today I get the second for free (two year agreement and activation fees required).

    Market share means nothing. This platform is doomed unless Google reins it in and get control over it. If they do, providers will be less willing to work with them, if they don't, by by Android.

    My Two Cents.
    -LanPhantom

    From my own personal experience, I know very few people that have Android phones that took advantage of the BOGO deal.

    I personally bought this Android phone because I read reviews, and it was the best lower end phone, and I can't justify spending an enormous amount of money on something I'll upgrade in a year.

    I used an iPhone 3GS for a year, and I don't miss it.
    It's a very nice phone, but the features that I can use on Android more than make up for any advantages the iPhone had.

    Once again, this is just MY opinion, but I figured I'd throw it out there.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Party
  • Domenico Dolce Party



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 02:38 AM
    Damn. Though the interesting thing is I don't need the speed increase, My Core Duo iMac is too fast fast for my mediocre every day use. It still want Merom, badly, not knowing why.
    haha At least you get it. :) Most people shouldn't fall into the everchurning machine on incremental updates to keep people buying more than they really need.
    But for some it makes a difference though, usually the Pro-users, and time saved on processing data is time saved for making money, and I understand why they "need" it. Well, maybe I understand so readily because I "need" it myself. :)





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce, Scarlett
  • Domenico Dolce, Scarlett



  • RUAerospace
    Aug 17, 11:28 AM
    Lots of stuff on Anandtech about the poor memory performance on the Intel chipset.

    Looks like the Xeons got killed by the G5 in Word in their tests.
    Might be an interesting machine when/if the motherboard chipset/ memory performance issue is looked in to.

    I think part 3 of their review will be telling, paring the machine up to XP machines in a variety of tests.

    Also from the Anandtech review (the reviewers conclusion actually):

    The Mac Pro is pretty much everything the PowerMac G5 should have been. It's cooler, quieter, faster, has more expansion and it gives you more for your value than the older systems ever could.




    domenico dolce. domenico dolce biography
  • domenico dolce biography



  • pubwvj
    Aug 25, 05:19 PM
    I'm having a problem. Last year I bought an iBook that was supposed to come with a free iPod. I got the iPod, called in and registered, did the paper work for the rebate and sent that in right away. Never got a check. I called up to find out where my rebate was and they are telling me that they aren't responsible for rebates lost in the mail - tough luck. I've been through many phone calls with many people at Apple on this. It's going nowhere. It is absurd that this happened. I bought the iPod and iBook directly from them through the Apple Store. They have all the information, which they have verified they have. But they won't send me my $179. Beware, Apple is not standing behind their rebate offers.

    2nd Problem, Apple sent a repair guy out to fix a iMac. He did but when he put the case back together he didn't do it right. Now the case is partially open. Minor but annoying.

    3rd Problem, I have an Apple product, which I won't name as I'm trying to get it taken care of right now, and it keeps failing, the replacement fails, etc. What happened to quality manufacturing? Apple's losing it.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Actress Eva
  • Domenico Dolce Actress Eva



  • ccrandall77
    Aug 11, 04:10 PM
    No, not really. You see, mobile phone is cheaper to use than landline in many countries, especially for mobile to mobile calls. And when everyone else has a mobile phone, if you want to be connected you're better off buying a mobile.
    OK, as skeptical as I am, I'll concede. And I envy you that your cell service is as cheap as it is.





    domenico dolce. Spotted at Domenico Dolce#39;s
  • Spotted at Domenico Dolce#39;s



  • kvizzel
    Apr 8, 05:09 AM
    When you are as HUGE as best buy, and you are selling a product as huge as the iPad, it makes sense to create a demand. People do this all the time. You can't get it now, so the second it becomes available to you, you buy it in fear that you might have to wait another month. This happens all the time with a lot of products.

    Why would this matter.

    I would understand it if they were able to raise the prices, but no...

    So... the point of this?





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Shoes
  • Domenico Dolce Shoes



  • mr.steevo
    Apr 27, 10:05 AM
    I don't understand politics. Your economy is sinking, unemployment rates are high, real estate prices have collapsed, gasoline prices are spiking. The world is wondering if this is the end of America's super status and there is more concern over a birth certificate issue that was put to bed 3 years ago.??

    From where I'm standing the US is in serious financial trouble based on the decisions of previous governments and the current government is left cleaning it up. This is the worst time for the left and right to be bickering about such pettiness as a slow economic fall is becoming inevitable. This is like watching two officers argue about who gets to lower the lifeboats while the Titanic is sinking.





    domenico dolce. house with Domenico Dolce
  • house with Domenico Dolce



  • myemosoul
    Jun 14, 07:25 PM
    I'm in the same exact boat Ronbo. I live in NJ too by the way.
    I traded my 16GB 3GS to Radio Shack on 6/9 for a 184 dollar credit to use on iPhone4 and i got a call from the store manager an hour and a half ago telling me that they're not allowed to take pre-orders but i can come tomorrow at 1pm and get a pin number that DOESN'T even guarantee me a phone on the 24th?
    I'm probably going to pre-order on apple's website tomorrow and spend my 184 dollar credit on a vcr/dvd recorder combo instead.
    UGH, i knew i shouldn't have done this, and the icing on the cake is that I have to use my Razr V3 until the 24th which is killing me, and all for nothing.





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce
  • Domenico Dolce



  • Dan==
    Jul 27, 02:29 PM
    While I like your thinking, your mock-up is wrong. If Apple are going to release a mid-Tower it has to appeal to both gamers and those looking for a headless iMac. They would really have to bring out about three main models, one which was basically an upgradable iMac spec for a couple to few hundred bucks less than the real deal and two higher spec conroes, (short of Mac Pro though). From what I can see, yours looks too small to easily customise, which would appeal to gamers.

    Single optical, single HD (2nd slot free), assume better specs will mainly lie with graphics and ram.
    I'm not much of a gamer, so take this with a healthy grain of salt...

    Gamers seem to like to do a few things:





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Celebrities
  • Domenico Dolce Celebrities



  • fivepoint
    Apr 27, 02:27 PM
    I am fairly confident that rather than pointing to a conspiracy, this simply shows that when scanned, the operator had enabled some sort of "auto-text" option that attempted to read and convert then embed the raw text info in the PDF, as to make the text "selectable" in preview programs.

    It only worked on certain text, as is par for the course.

    Hopefully you're not insinuating that I am pointing to a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure I was quite clear on that account.

    As for the 'auto-text' thing... interesting, why though would the several dates, etc. be on separate layers? And why would the signatures be separate from the typed text? Just slightly different colorations? My only thought was that the thing was retouched in order to improve the appearance of a poor quality scan... but why would they be so sloppy in reassembling? Why not make it a single layer image before releasing? I don't buy that it was simply overlooked... It's the White House for crying out loud. It's as if they WANT they want the controversy to continue???





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce and Stefano
  • Domenico Dolce and Stefano



  • ciTiger
    Apr 11, 07:53 AM
    I hope there are big improvements...





    domenico dolce. left, and Domenico Dolce
  • left, and Domenico Dolce



  • k995
    Mar 23, 03:54 AM
    To be fair, every smartphone on the market is an iPhone clone and every tablet an iPad clone, so it is all related to Apple in that way.
    Complete BS "iphone" lookalikes date back to ebfore the iphone was anounced. So either some companys have people who can predict the future, or the design and tech behind the iphone was aused BEFORe it was released and apple just changed excisting designs.

    Ipad is basicly a large smartphone.





    domenico dolce. one would Domenico+dolce+
  • one would Domenico+dolce+



  • Glideslope
    Apr 25, 03:50 PM
    i would bet anything that these two "customers" happen to also be lawyers.

    They just can't earn clean money, always have to rip some one to earn it.

    +1 ;)





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce Domenico Dolce,
  • Domenico Dolce Domenico Dolce,



  • aiongiant
    Aug 11, 06:33 PM
    wooooo
    yea! i was gonna buy the Sony K800 but now i'll wait a bit longer if the iPhone is really coming out casue i want one!

    i just bought the Mac Pro thought so a Sept/Oct release is jsut enough for me work my ass off so i can afford the iPhone :D





    domenico dolce. Domenico Dolce: …while for the
  • Domenico Dolce: …while for the



  • greenstork
    Aug 17, 05:26 PM
    Calm down. The OP was directing his question towards gamers. I agree with him, why salivate over a Macpro and whine for games when it's clear that the Macpro isn't intended for that kind of user. If I were a games enthusiast, I'd build my own custom PC that would be optimized for gaming performance. Apple is ignoring this segment of the market. For those of us who need to get real work done, the Macpro is a great machine. It will play games, but don't try hauling to a Lan party. You'll probably get laughed at.

    Do you see now?

    With no intention of jumping into the argument in question here, I have a slight issue with your definition of a gamer. I'm an intermediate photoshop user, web designer, and gamer. I don't just use my computer for games or work, there's this huge gray area in the middle. For me, the Mac Pro is the best of all worlds. I wouldn't dare rely on Windows for my workflow, design, and productivity software, OS X is a must for me. However, the ability to duat boot into Windows and play games natively is a bonus, one that I'm willing to pay a premium for, and whether or not it's even a premium is up for debate. Sure, I could build a PC just for games but if I can't run OS X ever then that machine is useless for me.

    I'd be surprised if there weren't many more people out there who welcome the power of the Mac Pros for work and play, recognizing of course that the majority of buyers will be professionals.





    Steviejobz
    Apr 8, 05:22 AM
    This story fails the smell test. A reader told MacRumors? You mean a disgruntled fanboy who has gone iPad-less for two weeks has turned conspiracy theorist?

    All I can say is that there was an inventory tracker on one of these threads and each time it said "in store only" I was able to walk into that store and buy one.

    The second time I bought a unit there were guys carrying boxes of iPads that had just arrived and sold them freely until gone.





    skunk
    Mar 22, 07:19 PM
    Poor old Obama has been dragged into this kicking and screaming by Sarkozy, Cameron, the Arab League request for a no-fly zone and the request by the Libyan revolutionaries themselves. No he hasn't, the stage management has been quite subtle, actually, for once.





    toddybody
    Apr 6, 01:09 PM
    People who keep waiting for the next rev will never buy a computer. The "right time to buy" is probably not until the Macbook Air has Skymont in 2015. :p

    Oh come on dude:) Theres certainly a balance...for instance, youd have been crazy to buy a MBP a 3 months ago (unless of course you NEEDED it). Now, I totally dig your criticism that some folks take that too far.





    ksz
    Sep 20, 07:44 PM
    Jobs and Raskin were both proponents of that concept, and it lives in in some of the userbase.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jef Raskin at his home in Pacifica a year before he passed away. He loved to play musical instruments and performed a short recital on his piano. Later that evening, after showing his Apple I in a wooden box, he encouraged me to read his book The Humane Interface and let him know what I thought about it. Sadly, I wasn't able to do that in time. But the conversation we had made it clear that he was not a fan of Steve Jobs. They both had strong opinions on various aspects of UI design. Even though I rather like OS X, Raskin politely argued against the inefficiencies of that design.

    It was some time ago and I don't remember all the details from that night, but Raskin, I think, was more scientific in his approach. He preferred to study user response rates, time-to-decision, amount of eye movement, amount of pointer movement, number of mouse clicks, and various other factors that might contribute to 'dead' or wasted time.





    cmaier
    Apr 19, 01:42 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.

    Anyone who offers an opinion that people who disagree with them are fools, without even having read the 350+ complaint, might be a fool.

    Wich of apple's specific claims do you disagree with?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment