Wednesday, May 11, 2011

easter bunnies to color in

easter bunnies to color in. cute easter bunnies to colour
  • cute easter bunnies to colour



  • Eriden
    Sep 16, 06:00 PM
    If they souped up a 13.3" MB enclosure, wouldn't it require a serious overhaul of the appropriate internals, especially ditching the integrated graphics for a dedicated solution? (Not that Jonathan Ive & Co would have much of a problem making it happen.) Before I went to the recently opened Apple Store in Norfolk, VA, I might have considered a 13.3" MBP. But after having played around with the 17"... I'm in love. When Tuesday cometh, I'll be ordering a 17" MBP... merom or yonah. From all the shipping delays, merom is looking more hopeful all the time!





    easter bunnies to color in. Easter bunny and easteregg
  • Easter bunny and easteregg



  • glitch44
    Aug 11, 09:57 AM
    question: are the CPUs in the macbook socketed or soldered?

    could i buy my own Core 2 Duo chip and drop it in there at a later date?

    i don't really care about the mhz increase, but the Core 2 Duo line does seem to be a little cooler at idle...





    easter bunnies to color in. Trench coateaster bunnies
  • Trench coateaster bunnies



  • Sydde
    Apr 19, 01:15 AM
    I don't think anything will get done with the extreme left and extreme right fighting it out.
    Where is this "extreme left" of which you speak? The furthest left we have in government is probably Dennis Kucinich, who is really barely left of center, AFAICT. The problem is that we have people who think compromise means " Just do what we want any nobody gets hurt." rollercoasters belong in the funpark, not the capitol.
    An example (with simplified numbers):

    Government Income: $1 billion
    Government Spending: $1.50 billion
    Total government debt: $5 billion

    Please forgive me for being crass, but your math, you have to buy me a new calculator, it made my old one explode. ;)





    easter bunnies to color in. Easter Bunny 1
  • Easter Bunny 1



  • iScott428
    Mar 29, 04:49 PM
    Do you two have any hard data to suggest this is actually true in this case? Considering this company is planning to expand to the US and China, what evidence do you have suggest that its dangerous?

    I am sure I could find some, but really you do not believe that battery production has some nasty byproducts? For instance it does more environmental damage to make Hybrid car batteries and get them into the vehicle than the car would ever save on energy usage through its life.





    easter bunnies to color in. Easter Bunnies To Colour In
  • Easter Bunnies To Colour In



  • peharri
    Aug 2, 03:29 PM
    "So, with the new Core 2 Duo based Xserve, and Leopard's November release, this is going to be the best year for Macintosh ever. One last thing. I'd like you to take a look at this."

    As Steve says this, a flunky wheels a large object covered by a black sheet onto the stage, and then departs. Steve smiles at the crowd, winks, and then lifts the sheet off with the flair of a magician. The audience goes "Woo" at what appears to be a huge, glowing, apple.

    "It's really neat isn't it? The surface isn't glass, it's actually solid man-made diamond. That's right. Diamond. The light inside is generated by passing electricity through a gas field generating plasma."

    Sparks appear to fly from the center of the apple - four feet high excluding stem and just as wide - to the sides, while the center flows different colours... red, blue, red again, green, white, bright bright white, the apple suddenly "turns off" but then begins to glow red again. The apple hums and occasionally crackles.

    "Now, the stem of the apple is actually titanium plated, and you can reposition it in any direction you want. And, of course, it's low power, the entire apple uses less electricity than a night light. It's controlled using Airport. Let me demonstrate."

    Steve walks to the computer console while the audience begins to get puzzled and restless.

    "You can make the entire thing green just by clicking on a button... there"

    The apple turns green, varying the shades between the very dark and the black. Lightning continues to spark from the center to the sides.

    "Good for you who like granny-smiths. We can also make a golden delicious..."

    ...the apple turns yellow. There's a crackling noise, but it's somehow comforting.

    "...or even go for red."

    The apple flashes red, and then changes back to random colours. Finally, a click of a mouse, and the colours line up into stripes, reminding everyone of the classic Apple logo. There is confused applause from the audience.

    "We have these in a variety of sizes. You can get this four foot model for just $399, from the Apple Store right now. Yes, we're selling it today, in sizes of 3 feet, four feet, and eight feet. Thanks for coming to see us today, see you next year!"

    With that, the master salesman leaves the stage, his audience stunned.

    Within minutes, the entire first run of 1,500,000 4' apples is completely sold out.

    By Christmas, the entire country will have huge glowing apples in every home.

    By July, apples will be exchanged as a symbol of peace. Iraqis will proudly have huge glowing apples placed on every home, symbolising the return to tranquility in that forsaken region.

    In Apple will withdraw the iPod. Nobody needs it any more. Nobody wants it. A huge, useless, glowing apple will be all anyone will want.





    easter bunnies to color in. Once you are done your unny
  • Once you are done your unny



  • Erasmus
    Jul 21, 09:12 PM
    Perhaps if I mention my wishes in every related thread, someone at apple will take note?

    iMac Ultra: At least 2.4 Ghz Conroe, 512Mb ATI X1800, and a 23" Screen.

    Macbook: I don't want Merom in it. I don't want a faster processor in it. I want a price drop!

    I've said it before, I hardly think the iMac is unworthy of a WWDC appearance. In my opinion, it's close enough to a Professional machine. Albeit an inexpensive one in a compact enclosure.

    Is there really any chance that the MBP's WON'T get an upgrade to 2.16/2.33 Meroms???

    They can leave the faster Mac Minis, Macbooks and iPods for Paris Expo.

    Don't care about iPods.

    This is what Lord Erasmus wants. If he is not appeased, Steve himself will bear the brunt of my experiments into human nature!
    (For all you Legends of Dune fans out there. For all who haven't read the BEST TRILOGY OF ALL TIME, that means dissection!)





    easter bunnies to color in. Easter Bunny Friends
  • Easter Bunny Friends



  • tekmoe
    Sep 15, 06:43 PM
    just remember everyone...

    all the rumor sits speculated the 23" imac (really 24") would be revealed at the "Showtime" event. apple fooled them all and released it a week early!

    let's hope the same thing happens for our mbp's. here's to next tuesday! :D





    easter bunnies to color in. easter-unny
  • easter-unny



  • ayasin
    Apr 18, 03:31 PM
    Apple is devoid of morals and innovation? Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea of Apple's philanthropy? Also, Apple INVENTED the whole concept of touch UI for iPhone and iPad

    Yep you're right. Apple invented the touch UI. Before Apple, Palm used a keyboard and mouse to dial numbers in the Palm OS phones. Also what philanthropy are you talking about?





    easter bunnies to color in. of easter bunnies 15.
  • of easter bunnies 15.



  • Slipmip
    Jul 21, 02:59 PM
    Every PC Notebook? Eesh most of the notebooks my friends aren't purchasing (that aren't Macbooks - which is by far in the majority) have either AMD chips, P4 chips, or Pentium Mobile chips...

    Apple has by far adopted Intel's new chips the fastest out of any other computer manufacturer I know - and hopefully they'll continue to do the same as Core 2 Duo chips are unveiled.

    But did those notebooks cost 1200 bucks





    easter bunnies to color in. The Easter Bunny in Color
  • The Easter Bunny in Color



  • macaddict06
    Jul 21, 04:31 PM
    Well, I guess Apple was pretty dumb last year when they annouced the Nano while the iPod mini promo was still going strong. The promo didn't change and the mini was only availabe to edu customers so they could finish up the promo.

    September 7, 2005
    Apple Introduces iPod nano

    "Back to School Promo. College students � buy a qualifying Mac before September 25, and get a free iPod mini"

    Point is, that was released in September. As in, not at WWDC, so the point is still the same.





    easter bunnies to color in. Easter Bunny Coloring Pages 31
  • Easter Bunny Coloring Pages 31



  • adbe
    Apr 5, 01:55 PM
    "maintain their good relationship with Apple,"

    Really?
    Toyota sells cars not electronic/computer/idevices.


    What does that have to do with anything? The phrase "don't burn your bridges" comes to mind. For a major corporation to needlessly make an enemy out of another one would be short sighted to the point of folly.


    What'ever. Glad I bought a Subaru :)


    You're glad you didn't buy a Toyota because they're the kind of company that on receipt of a courteous request thinks, "OK, let's not be douches about this."

    Your purchasing logic is inspired. You should probably publish something.





    easter bunnies to color in. 1957 VINTAGE DELL EASTER BUNNY
  • 1957 VINTAGE DELL EASTER BUNNY



  • kfury77
    Mar 29, 09:25 AM
    It's yet another Dropbox offering that's a long ways behind awesome-integration with other products (Lots of apps sync data between devices via Dropbox). And, if I put a music file into dropbox I can play it, mobile device independent.

    Also, why would I only want my music accessible when I have internet? Any road trips from where I live (Utah) generally put me in EDGE territory which won't be consistently fast enough to stream the audio at enough quality, let alone the fact that there are several dead spots along the way. I'll stick to having my music on my iPhone. No buffer, no stutter, no data usage. Oh, yeah. That. Data usage. With carriers bottlenecking you now, you think they'll favor Amazon cloud delivery for people who want to stream their music all day long? They (Amazon) will probably also do some more compression on the files so it'll sound like listening to your music in a tin can.

    At first glance, being very pessimistic, I'm not really interested in this product.

    Wheezy - Instead of incorrectly assuming things, why don't you give it a try? You're in the US and it's free to set up. I've been using it all day (have uploaded 5GB of music) and it's a fantastic service. The web-based front-end if very fast, automatically updates with any new music that has been uploaded without refreshing the whole page. All music is played as it was uploaded (not recompressed).

    I've uploaded only the maximum quality MP3 files (320 Kbps) and they sound great. It displays the artwork, you can create playlists, it's actually faster to use than iTunes (as my iTunes music library is so big). I have a netbook with limited storage, but now when I go to an office, or my parents place or to a coffee shop with wifi I have a big chunk of my music collection there to listen to if I wish. You can download and upload music as much as you want - there are no bandwidth limits at all. You can also upload music from Linux, OS X or Windows. It's pretty versatile and I'm sure they have more plans to improve it further. What's not to like?





    easter bunnies to color in. Maori Easter Bunnies to Colour
  • Maori Easter Bunnies to Colour



  • wizard
    Mar 29, 03:55 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    What a stupid statement. Are you aware that Apple is an American company? So is Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, GE and other world-leading companies.

    What's your alternative? Can you even name more than one world-class Chinese company?

    *rolls eyes*

    Yeah buddy I am. Are you aware that on every Apple Device it says "DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA, ASSEMBLED IN CHINA."

    There is a reason we do not build these products and it has been well covered through this thread. Can you name any good products made by those companies that you mentioned, that are actually built in the US. You know America SUCKS at making products when we need the media to convince us of this fact. Just watch TV, you do not see Apple advertising that they make there products in China, but you do see a bunch of other companies that slap a "Made in the USA" label gain Patriot approval. I avoid those products and save my money for products that have better quality; I dont innately hate american products, but experience has proved that they are inferior to build qualities of other nations. :apple::D

    You really don't know what you are talking about. Many American businesses are world class. That doesn't include 2/3rds of the American auto industry sadly but GM made a management decision to sell crap and Chrysler never did sell anything of quality. However just because one industry is less than stellar it doesn't mean all are.

    I'm not sure where you are on this planet but where I'm at we export a great deal of stuff to the rest of the world. Some of it even consumer level.

    A wise person shops with an open mind. You seem to have closed yours and thus send all your dollars over seas. Sad really.





    easter bunnies to color in. stock photo : Easter Bunny
  • stock photo : Easter Bunny



  • bella92108
    Apr 5, 02:31 PM
    Ok, so you don't know how jailbreaking works. Here's the deal:

    Jailbreakers find a flaw in the OS and find a way to break in. That same flaw could be used by hackers to attack my non-jailbroken phone.

    So Apple has to fix that hole to protect me. That has the side effect of not making the jailbreak anymore, but what do you want them to do? They have to protect me, the customer, when they find a security flaw. Right?

    So that's what they do. Anyone who argues that Apple should just leave secuity holes in their OS isn't really being realistic.

    While I agree in a sense, it's commonly known that there's no way to plug every hole, so you're scooping out water from a sinking ship with a cup. Every iOS device has been jailbroken since release, many several times using several exploits. There will never be a day when a software company will be smarter than the hacking community... software companies can't afford to buy them all :-)





    easter bunnies to color in. of easter bunnies 11 color
  • of easter bunnies 11 color



  • 3N16MA
    Mar 28, 12:06 PM
    My 3GS is working just fine -- I'm more than content to wait for a real refresh to the iPhone (not some garbage update that keeps the same flawed form factor re: antenna and use of a shattering glass back).

    Most people claiming they'll switch won't -- rebuying your Apps for the Android marketplace represents a non-insubstantial hidden cost to switching for many people.

    The iPhone 4 was a real refresh considering it was the first redesign in 2 years. The 3Gs was a smaller refresh than the iPhone 4 yet you still own one.





    easter bunnies to color in. Color him in and you just drew
  • Color him in and you just drew



  • ferrous
    Mar 29, 09:27 AM
    With Pandora or just having an iPhone/iPod, I don't see a point streaming music, max 20Gb, what if there is not internet, what if you stop subscribing. Doesn't sound like a breakthrough idea to me. :cool:





    easter bunnies to color in. EASTER BUNNIES
  • EASTER BUNNIES



  • okboy
    Apr 23, 06:28 PM
    The iPhone, before the current model had a screen res of 320 x 480

    I think he's thinking of pixel density.





    easter bunnies to color in. easter bunny
  • easter bunny



  • Indiana82
    Sep 11, 08:07 AM
    Jeez, why do people think Apple will make the movie store/movie management part of iTunes?

    I agree. That makes no sense. Videos are no music. The moviestore will feature an own app, like "iTheatre" or something like that in an animated cinema style.
    I think it's even simpler to make a new app, than to implement all necessary Stuff into iTunes 7.





    easter bunnies to color in. color easter bunny and eggs
  • color easter bunny and eggs



  • *LTD*
    Apr 25, 09:43 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

    Interesting how the guy is a total dick when writing to Steve. Nice to see SJ keeps his cool when these idiots with a massive sense of entitlement choose to hit the send button.





    erikh
    Sep 15, 04:22 PM
    So, how is MacShrine perceived in the rumor community? Do they have a sufficiently good track record for us to say, "this is it - the Merom MBP is finally coming", or is this likely to be just another rehash of all the Core2Duo MBP hype/frustration going around?





    kresh
    Sep 15, 05:05 PM
    According to this review, it runs measurably (not necessarily significantly) cooler with longer battery life, etc.
    http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=288

    I hope so :)





    ciTiger
    Apr 23, 06:08 PM
    Finally a screen quality on my MBP to rival that of my iP4! Hopefully the next MBP refresh will bring these retina displays!!!





    conditionals
    Sep 11, 03:12 AM
    My brother lives in Woolongong and he gets good Broadband speeds, I think his with unwired. You could always go and hang around near the uni and bludge off there wireless network.

    You could always go and hang around near Sydney uni and get some grammar lessons.





    alent1234
    Mar 29, 09:06 AM
    It's yet another Dropbox offering that's a long ways behind awesome-integration with other products (Lots of apps sync data between devices via Dropbox). And, if I put a music file into dropbox I can play it, mobile device independent.

    Also, why would I only want my music accessible when I have internet? Any road trips from where I live (Utah) generally put me in EDGE territory which won't be consistently fast enough to stream the audio at enough quality, let alone the fact that there are several dead spots along the way. I'll stick to having my music on my iPhone. No buffer, no stutter, no data usage. Oh, yeah. That. Data usage. With carriers bottlenecking you now, you think they'll favor Amazon cloud delivery for people who want to stream their music all day long? They (Amazon) will probably also do some more compression on the files so it'll sound like listening to your music in a tin can.

    At first glance, being very pessimistic, I'm not really interested in this product.

    you might have missed apple's product release strategy in the last 15 years. release a product with a limited set of features that work well and add on later.

    same strategy here. if amazon waits until every possible listening scenario is taken care of they will never release a product. look at the kindle, all it does is let you read books and cheaply. and people love it



    No comments:

    Post a Comment