Wednesday, May 25, 2011

flowering cherry tree pictures

flowering cherry tree pictures. of flowering cherry trees
  • of flowering cherry trees



  • toots66
    Nov 22, 05:32 AM
    Elsewhere in the world that is mostly how you buy a phone. Phone first, then a carrier. Not the other way around.

    Not in the UK it isn't. It's very difficult to get a new contract without a phone. You can buy phones SIM-free but the high initial price puts most people off (if they know about them at all) because the networks here provide most phones 'free' with 12 or 18 month contracts. And most customers expect a new 'free' phone every 12/18 months, even though this will cost them more in the long-term. It's been going on for years and this is unlikely to change until one network breaks ranks but that would put them at a disadvantage.

    How would this situation affect an Apple phone? I cannot see Apple changing their software to suit the network and that might rule out a couple of them. The networks have their own systems in place for selling music, at a higher price than iTMS, so any kind of iPod functionality in the phone would probably put them all off. A single network might be interested if they feel that the features in the Apple phone will gain them new customers.

    End-users would still be able to buy a phone separately and use their existing SIM of course. But as this is so different to the entrenched practice in the UK, it would have to be a very good device.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Winter Flowering Cherry Tree
  • Winter Flowering Cherry Tree



  • wizard
    Mar 29, 03:29 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Hey Apple,
    I don't want my iPhone 5 to be leaking radiation...


    Too soon? :cool::rolleyes:

    Always looking at the negative side of things. Maybe a little radiation will lead to higher power densities.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Kwanzan Cherry flowering trees
  • Kwanzan Cherry flowering trees



  • Tilpots
    Apr 9, 08:41 PM
    You are 100% wrong. Ask any elementary school math teacher.

    The lack of proper notation makes the equation ambiguous. 100% of Elementary School teachers should agree.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. flowering cherry trees
  • flowering cherry trees



  • vincebio
    Mar 28, 10:20 AM
    The iPhone 4 is already dated relative to other phones on the market. To have a phone on the market for 18 months without an update is insane.

    what an overly dramatic confused statement





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Some kind of Flowering Cherry
  • Some kind of Flowering Cherry



  • nuckinfutz
    May 7, 10:00 AM
    Mobileme is certainly worth more than free. Apple doesn't scrape your emails and other data to target adds at you a la Google.

    I could see Apple making some features of Mobileme free. I don't think they're just going kill a revenue stream but they could offer a basic free Mobileme account which gives you.

    A me.com email address with 5 aliases.
    Sync features
    "Find my damn iDevice"
    Calendar, Contacts, Bookmark sync
    Web page
    Gallery
    iWork.com

    Then roll out Mobileme Pro


    Make iDisk more like Drop Box.
    Enhance the sync
    Online Backup
    Cloud Music (Lala style)
    iWork.com Pro (adds collaborative editing)
    Whatever other cool stuff they can deliver





    flowering cherry tree pictures. flowering cherry tree
  • flowering cherry tree



  • dagomike
    Nov 3, 01:04 PM
    So, Apple online is now shipping these?

    Coincidentally I called today to cancel my order and they wouldn't let me. They said it was prepared to ship, but still telling me it will ship December 4th. What a painful conversation that was, but now I suppose it makes sense.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Sakura: flowering cherry tree.
  • Sakura: flowering cherry tree.



  • prominence
    Nov 12, 08:48 AM
    So now BTL says that the shipment is coming in on 12-2. What happend to 11-11? How do you all feel about this? I personally am not sure if I should cancel or not.

    You know, I was a lil mad at first when I saw that, but the facts are that Apple wasn't going to ship theirs until Nov 25th with a Dec 2nd estimated arrival date, and for saving $40.00 I'm willing to wait a few extra days.

    And at this point.. like the previous poster said.. $87.00 is worth it for me when regular mounts without anything are around $40, so $87 is decent for bluetooth, GPS chip and cool look/setup.. however $120 ($130 when adding in tax) just isn't worth it in my opinion.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. big flowering cherry tree.
  • big flowering cherry tree.



  • regandarcy
    Mar 27, 06:52 AM
    I'm all for cloud computing as an added feature....but not as a replacement for traditional storage of media and data.

    I mean, I hope Apple doesn't force people to be connected to the cloud. I think that would be a mistake. Mainly because it would force you to either have access to a wifi signal, or pay for an expensive data plan just to gain access to your media.

    As it is, all the telecom companies are dropping their unlimited plans and switching to tiered pricing. I think this creates a problem for the user to freely use their content without constant fear of exceeding their data plans.

    And what of people with iPod touches or wifi only ipads...who are not within range of a wifi signal....and cannot access their content as a result. That would be very frustrating and limiting. It would make their devices nothing more than expensive paper weights.

    It also creates a problem for those with 3G ipads or iPhones trying to access large video or media files in their cloud I think. I mean have you ever tried to watch a YouTube video over 3G? It SUCKS! So you'd be using up tons of bandwidth on a tiered data plan for crappy quality. How is that good?
    And if the iPhone 5 is the first apple device to use 4G speeds....won't that eat up even more bandwidth? Running an even greater risk of you going over your limit and being charged outrageous fees by your service provider? Be it ATT or Verizon?

    I understand that the concept of the cloud is freedom at it's core....the ability to have access to your media across multiple devices without having to store it on just one...but then you become a slave to the telecom companies and their tiered data plans...thus defeating that freedom.

    Plus it forces you to chose a 3G iPad or put 3G into iPod touches to make it useful.

    So I get it, and I don't get it.

    The original concept of the iPod was to be able to carry all your music with you. Total freedom. And that's what helped make it such a huge success. Then came the iPhone and iPad. Both equally cool for music and video. You could store all your data on them and listen or watch them at your leisure on the go.

    But if you then force people to store their data on a cloud...and pay for an expensive tiered data plan to access that data...to me it becomes not so free anymore. In fact, it becomes downright restrictive and suffocating IMHO.

    As long as Apple doesn't abandon the ability to store your media ON your device, I'm cool with this move. The cloud would just become an added bonus which you could use or not use at your discretion.

    I just think having to be connected to the cloud via wifi or 3G to access your data is kind of annoying....not to mention potentially EXPENSIVE!

    Once in awhile...ok. But not as ones main means of access. I much rather have the bulk of my music and data actually stored ON my device. Much more convenient if you ask me.

    Flash drives are big enough to carry most if not all the music and video you need. Why store it all on apple servers on some big farm in North Carolina that you need to be connected to wifi or an expensive tiered data plan just to access it? Don't see the point.

    Is it just me? :-)





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Blooming Cherry Tree,
  • Blooming Cherry Tree,



  • CosmoPilot
    May 6, 12:16 AM
    How does this affect T-Bolt? How about the tri-gate technology released by Intel the other day. Sounds like Intel is making huge strides in their processors.

    I hope this is just a rumor.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. is a flowering cherry tree
  • is a flowering cherry tree



  • ergle2
    Sep 16, 01:46 AM
    Dyslexia at work. Laptop processors are directly soldered to the LB to keep the profile slim, iMacs & minis socketed.

    Doh, wrote the exact opposite of what I meant :/





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Flowering Cherry Tree by
  • Flowering Cherry Tree by



  • Krafty
    Apr 5, 03:02 PM
    If only they had a passion for you :(
    Yeah, I wouldn't be on these forums, I'd have a life, a job, and a smile.

    If only... :(





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Kwanzan Flowering Cherry
  • Kwanzan Flowering Cherry



  • MacSA
    Jul 22, 07:42 AM
    /agreed.

    I don't want to see laptop updates, which seems to me to be the most reported thing on Macrumors right now. Bring on the iMac!!!

    Don't forget the Mac Mini :D





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Japanese Flowering Cherry,
  • Japanese Flowering Cherry,



  • Small White Car
    May 4, 02:55 PM
    Wasn't there some talk about Lion having a recovery partition? I would wager, if it did, that is how you would reinstall it without burning a disc.

    Correct, but people are still reaonably concerned with total drive-failures where you have to pull the whole thing out.

    Not as often as you like. You buy one copy of Snow Leopard and it is good for one Mac. Family pack gets you 5.

    Nope, there's no restriction.

    Look, I'm not talking about what's allowed. I'm talking about what's possible. The post I'm replying to specifically said "abuse" in it. If we're talking about people breaking the rules, the question is: What's going to stop them?

    With Snow Leopard the answer is nothing, really.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. Flowering cherry trees at
  • Flowering cherry trees at



  • daneoni
    Apr 20, 06:19 AM
    iPhone 4S





    flowering cherry tree pictures. This cornelian cherry tree is
  • This cornelian cherry tree is



  • h0mi
    Mar 29, 10:14 AM
    I was excited about this at first but... this just seems like an incredibly stupid fad. Instead of spending time to put the music on my PMP, I sync to the digital cloud, then stream the music to said player. Yeah, in an era where unlimited data is becoming more not less scarce, that's just what I need, data surcharges. This just appears to be yet another fad intending to push consumer technology in the wrong direction.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. have a flowering cherry,
  • have a flowering cherry,



  • spazzcat
    Mar 29, 09:15 AM
    Yes there are, android are the market leaders(by volume) ~33%, Apple are third after Nokia with ~16% market share.




    flowering cherry tree pictures. Japanese Cherry Tree in High
  • Japanese Cherry Tree in High



  • wclyffe
    Dec 20, 05:49 AM
    Ok, its the 20th...lets see what email we get next from BLT.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. In spring the flowering cherry
  • In spring the flowering cherry



  • Ed91
    Mar 31, 03:23 AM
    iCal has been visually overhauled to look like the iPad version

    At first I thought that this was awful. It doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the OS, but then I realised that Apple is moving from an OS-centric view to an app-centric view, where the OS should be out of sight and mind.

    I hope this type of skeuomorphic design in Lion sticks to full screen apps, when the OS can't be seen.





    flowering cherry tree pictures. hybrid Yoshino Cherry tree
  • hybrid Yoshino Cherry tree



  • Grokgod
    Aug 7, 08:29 PM
    well I called back and upped the ram to 2 gigs which is what i consider the base really.

    I just didnt want to go running around looking for ram to get to work.

    Crucial doesnt have anything for the MacPro yet and I was fooled by the strange new words and the "you will have heat problems if you buy other ram from other makers that dont have heat sinks!"

    What the??

    So I feel for it and bit another 300 offa my wallet.

    figure that with this base i can then search at a somewhat leisurely pace to get the other 4 gigs kits that will fit in the remaining slots.

    Please someone tell me it was a smart move?

    TIA





    LegendKillerUK
    Mar 26, 11:44 PM
    Well it's not unprecedented. The iPad 2 shipped with iOS 4.3, which added support for the device and its new features, but not much else.

    And the original iPad came with 3.2.

    Seems to be that the iPad gets the older OS but newer processors.





    snberk103
    May 6, 01:28 PM
    I said some stuff, and....No, that's not how it works -- YOU are supposed to do that to support your argument, not me :-).... Cheers!

    ...
    Okay. 'No one' was a hyperbole.

    Gosh, I can't get anything past you guys today! ;)

    Yeah, I'm having a tough day too ... :)





    gnasher729
    Aug 7, 02:54 PM
    First of all...it seems to me they should have offered a single dual core processor model...like a single 2.6Ghz model for something like $1599. Second why do you only save $300 when you opt for the 2Ghz model but the 3Ghz model costs $800 more???

    The 2.66 GHz machine is a bargain. If you pick a different model, Apple will make a bit more money.





    marvel2
    Nov 13, 03:19 PM
    Which leaves the only concern left being clarify of calls.

    I went on a drive on my lunch and received my first call through the TomTom kit today. What I can say is that the speaker clarity was good and the mic picked up my voice suprisingly good for the distance I had it from the driver's seat. I had it mounted on the windshield. However, I did find myself talking a bit louder than normal to ensure the mic would pick up everything, and it did. Throughout the conversation, the person I was talking on the phone with never asked me to repeat anything. I was able to carry on a conversation throughout my drive as I normally would in my car - hands free :p

    The speaker volume on the TomTom kit leaves a little bit to desired in my opinion. I found myself constantly moving the volume switch up, but wasn't sure it was on its highest setting because it isn't a 'dial' type adjuster. Although the speaker was loud enough to hear, I wanted it a little louder. However, this may be because my car does not dampen road noise very well. I'm sure your sedan will be much quiter and the speaker volume will be adequate. The speaker quality is clear enough to hold a conversation.





    rtcruz1
    Apr 26, 04:22 PM
    The way the Android OS is structured, and with the number of manufacturers making Android based smartphones, it would only be a matter time before the total number outgrew what one manufacturer of one phone could make.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment