Tuesday, May 10, 2011

gwen stefani 2011 commercial

gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 grammys.
  • gwen stefani 2011 grammys.



  • guzhogi
    Jul 20, 10:07 AM
    First of all, you assume that it is possible to make "one big core equal in processing power to the 8 cores". I don't think it is possible to do this (at least not with the x86 architecture using today's technology.)

    But assuming such a chip exists, the answer depends on what kind of efficiency you're thinking of.

    If you mean computational efficiency (meaning the most useful processing per clock-tick), then a single big core will do better. This is because single-threaded apps will be able to use the full power (whereas multiple threads are needed to take advantagte of multiple cores.) Also, the operating system can get rid of the overhead that is needed to keep software running on the multiple cores from stepping on each other.

    If you mean energy efficiency (amount of processing per watt of electricity consumed), then it could go either way, depending on how the chips are made. But given today's manufacturing processes and the non-linear power curve that we see as clock speeds are increased, the multiple-core solution will almost definitely use less power.
    I remember hearing about how it is possible to make multiple cores act like one (Idon't remember where I heard this). Anyways, whether 8 cores acting separately or together like 1 big processor has an advantage depends on the program you use. If the program is multi-threaded, then the cores acting separately might have the advantage while single threaded apps will have an advantage if the cores are acting like one. However, many apps today won't see that much improvement either way (like a simple calculator, or solitare and word processing).





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani hair commercial.
  • gwen stefani hair commercial.



  • peharri
    Aug 11, 01:10 PM
    If Apple does decide they're going to compete with, rather than cooperate with, existing cellphone manufacturers, they will lose their dominance over online music.

    They have to cooperate with cellphone manufacturers because MP3 playing cellphones will end up being the future of portable music. Apple cannot make its own phone and expect to have even 10% of the entire market. Without its dominant market share, the iTMS will end up looking less attractive to the music industry - an industry already, by all accounts, upset with and wanting to get away from, iTMS - and will be deserted faster than you can say "90% of phones support Windows Media".

    I don't believe this story. It doesn't make sense. Jobs crowing over a new product which by rights ought to be veiled in secrecy strikes me as insane. Apple producing a cellphone strikes me as insane. If I were a shareholder, I'd be calling up Steve Jobs personally and demanding answers.

    That said, if it's any good, it's quadband, and supports EDGE and Bluetooth (and maybe UMA if the carriers can get their fingers out), I might buy one.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 calendar.
  • gwen stefani 2011 calendar.



  • Dicx
    Nov 28, 07:55 PM
    Was trying for a long time to find this article:

    http://db.tidbits.com/article/8751

    A good story of how Microsoft got screwed into paying the $1. Long story short, because of them not controlling a market for once and not having the largest publisher of music to get tunes from, Universal held MS's feet to the fire and said pay up or forget it.

    Good read nonetheless.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. Gwen Stefani L#39;Oreal Paris
  • Gwen Stefani L#39;Oreal Paris



  • emotion
    Jul 20, 08:25 AM
    New MacPro rev2.
    8 cores = 24Ghz
    (with Free fire extinguisher and ear plugs) :p


    Very funny :)





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. Gwen Stefani - ELLE Magazine#39;s
  • Gwen Stefani - ELLE Magazine#39;s



  • spencers
    Jun 15, 01:55 PM
    To follow up to my last post, just got a call from my local Radio Shack and got my PIN.

    The waiting begins!





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. how old is gwen stefani 2011.
  • how old is gwen stefani 2011.



  • TheKrillr
    Aug 26, 11:57 PM
    Please Sustantiate Your Reasoning Why You Think September 18th. :confused: Three more weeks of anxiety ridden torture! :eek:

    Simple. Apples' current sale for students on getting a MAJOR discount on iPods when you buy a new mac, ends on Friday the 15th. Thus, the following monday, will come the new updates. They wouldn't release before, because they would be cutting their profits even more than they are now.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. And Gwen Stefani L#39;Oreal
  • And Gwen Stefani L#39;Oreal



  • Phobophobia
    Jul 20, 01:24 PM
    More like $13,950

    :rolleyes:

    You're both wrong. The price is infinite because it doesn't exist, and yet there is demand. ;)





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. GWEN STEFANI 2011
  • GWEN STEFANI 2011



  • M-O
    Apr 6, 07:01 PM
    Apple should forget intel and put a quad-core A6 chip in the MacBook Air. Re-architecture Mac OS to run on ARM (OS Xi) and rule the world.

    it may sound crazy now, but you'll see. if anyone knows how to change architectures its Apple. we all know they've got OS X running on an iPad already it the labs.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 grammys.
  • gwen stefani 2011 grammys.



  • k995
    Apr 20, 01:39 PM
    Seriously the iPhone looks like Prada? I'd got to be blind to not notice that.
    The google nexus s looks like an iphone? I'd got to be blind to not notice that.

    yet the same criteria apple uses can be used on the prada.

    But glad to see you find those arguments rubbish.


    The only similarity is the rounded corners and even the rounded corners look very different.

    What exactly is similar if I may know?

    Rows of icons?

    Dock at the bottom of screen?

    Capacitive screen (prada was the first btw)

    Button at the bottom, speaker above camera at the same place ,...

    Enough simularities as the current charges of apple against samsung/htc and google .





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani week three times
  • gwen stefani week three times



  • daneoni
    Apr 6, 07:49 AM
    Aperture 4?





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. stefani Gwen+stefani+2011
  • stefani Gwen+stefani+2011



  • nxent
    Jul 14, 09:27 PM
    don't see why people are voting negative for this, aside from the imminent demise of the G5. anyone notice with intel's batch of processors it takes a fair amount of research to know which is faster. merom? conroe?? that 'thing' that merom has that conroe doesn't. or is it the other way around...? is it marketing? who knows. one thing i will definitely miss with powerpc is the fact that it was obvious which was faster. G4's beat G3's, G5's beat G4's. G4's and G5's have velocity engine or some vector equivalent, G3's don't. And that's about as complicated as it got. i formally surrender trying to follow intel's processor updates... swear they have one every week. not that i'm complaining, of course...

    oh, and one drive for blueray, one for dvd. i think the current casing is fine, just needs that additional drive bay





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 grammys.
  • gwen stefani 2011 grammys.



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:02 AM
    normally.....do they update new product at 9?





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 grammys.
  • gwen stefani 2011 grammys.



  • Old Smuggler
    Nov 29, 05:26 AM
    i think this would be even more incentive for apple to roll out the video ipod so it would be marketed as a video player and not a music player
    thus evading the fees

    on a side note whos not to say that every one has record labels on their ipod some may use it as an external harddrive or musicians may have their own homemade songs on it





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 calendar.
  • gwen stefani 2011 calendar.



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 30, 08:24 PM
    Doesn't mean its a good idea or helpful to the nation, but its not libel/slander if its true.
    Fair enough, but I think many are willing to make hasty public comments about others. On Chopped, a program on the Food Network, a judge accused a competitor of lying when the competitor said that before the show, he had already used an ingredient that he used incorrectly on the program. Maybe the contestant's other dish came out poorly when he first used that ingredient. I've written some programs in IBM 370 assembly language. So I've that language. But I've forgotten what I learned about it.

    On other message board some posters accused others of homophobia, sounding as though they couldn't have cared less about whether or how much they harmed the reputations of the accused. On other boards, some posters accused me of homophobia, too. Unfortunately, I doubt that the accuser even wonder whether it would have been better to send me a private message instead.

    I know that some people here believe that I'm too socially conservative. Although they may be right, I prefer too much caution to too little caution.

    To their credit, everyone here has treated me politely, even when I've said things that offended them. Compared to posters I've met at some other boards, people here, including Lee Kohler, control themselves admirably. But if I, and I do mean I, calumniate someone politely publicly, privately, or both, polite wording doesn't make up for the harm I do to the calumniated person's reputation.
    But its clear what you are implying
    I didn't intend to imply anything.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani 2011 fashion week
  • gwen stefani 2011 fashion week



  • marksman
    Mar 22, 03:14 PM
    The screen is not 50% smaller. Nice way of making yourself look stupid.

    LOL

    http://i54.tinypic.com/dma9nn.png





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. gwen stefani hair color
  • gwen stefani hair color



  • Sped
    Aug 7, 04:58 PM
    Not a glimpse of the Finder...! :eek:

    Here, here. I have been a very happy Mac fan for several years now, but the Finder is a POS. Although specifically mentioning a new Finder might be considered acknowledgment that it stinks, I think Steve could couch it in favorable language. Bottom line, Leopard better FTFF.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. You know that commercial with Gwen Stefani, her perfume commercial. We didn#39;t like it, so we made fun of it. ENJOY! And the marshmallow man dancing is L,
  • You know that commercial with Gwen Stefani, her perfume commercial. We didn#39;t like it, so we made fun of it. ENJOY! And the marshmallow man dancing is L,



  • rooah1
    Apr 7, 10:28 PM
    These BB guys were making some odd and strange excuses for low stock. Made me run around on many occasions. They shouldn't be allowed to sell iPad. Apple take them away from these jack**s. :mad: You deserve it!!!!





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. it announced Gwen Stefani
  • it announced Gwen Stefani



  • Radoo
    Apr 19, 01:30 PM
    I understood one post about this,the second, but three for the same stupid lawsuit? Have you heard about updating a post? :) When you're out of ideas, bringing the same news over and over again it just denotes being unprofessional.





    gwen stefani 2011 commercial. 2011. gwenkingstonfalllamb
  • 2011. gwenkingstonfalllamb



  • Amazing Iceman
    Apr 6, 04:40 PM
    ...but people (in general) don't want tablets. They want iPads.

    I would compare it to Christmas for me. My mother-in-law asked my wife what I wanted for Christmas. "Video games," was my wife's answer. No, I didn't want video games, I wanted Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and/or Mass Effect 2.

    LOL... sometimes you gotta be specific. I started to notice that many people call "an iPad" to all tablets and not necessarily to a real iPads.

    The reviews from people who actually bought the Xoom are mixed, but most of them claim that the quality of the Xoom is terrible when compared to the iPad and iPad2.

    So far, I haven't seen any tablet that would gain my attention over the iPad.





    yoak
    Apr 12, 07:25 AM
    I'm on a 2006 Mac Pro 2.66GHz.
    I never set up QMaster. It's installed, but I never touched it. Mpeg2 (highest quality double pass) saturates all cores.

    EDIT: sending to compressor from the timeline doesn't change. FCP and compressor together use 350% CPU (400% max).

    Very interesting, could you check your batch monitor to see if it uses every core to compress?.
    I think maybe we are talking past each other and it�s my mistake. For Compressor to use all of the machines CORES you have to do what I described. This speeds up the rendering times as every core work at 80-90%, each core rendering a chunk (1/8) of the file.





    mcgillmaine
    Jun 22, 12:13 PM
    Thanks for the info ugp.....Is there anyway you can check other stores to see what they got in stock?

    Also what area do you live in? And why do you think Apple sent out so little to your area? Because Raleigh-Durham is a decent size (maybe 7-10 stores) but we also have two Apple stores. So maybe Apple is taking that into consideration with allotted units to Radio Shack. IDK just an idea.

    Thanks again for your help! Good luck on the 24th!





    NJRonbo
    Jun 15, 02:55 PM
    Question for our Radio Shack representative here(BIBBZ)

    Do you think that Apple will ship phones to stores
    that were not able to obtain pin numbers?

    Any estimation how soon after launch Radio Shack
    may start receiving shipments of phones for the
    general public?

    Unfortunately, at $600, Radio Shack is my only
    means of getting an iPhone with their $247 trade-in.
    Otherwise, the phone is just too overpriced -- and
    at $600 it comes with a new 2-year contract (not
    no-commitment) since I am in mid contract already.





    danielespejo
    Apr 5, 10:59 PM
    sorry but that's not the case. While some contend it's jaw-dropping, that's only because they're stacking it up against what FCS is currently.

    .....

    While some may find the new FCS exciting, and it does have some bells and whistles, it's typical Apple doing an incremental bump to keep up with what others are doing. Sad really.

    Which 'new FCS' are you speaking about? Are you referring to the version that will allegedly be released at NAB? If so, how did you see it? You must be important!





    MacinDoc
    Mar 22, 02:25 PM
    The screen is not 50% smaller. Nice way of making yourself look stupid.
    What BaldiMac said. The 3" increase in screen size of the iPad more than doubles the screen's dimensions.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment