Wednesday, May 11, 2011

halle berry 2011 naacp image awards

halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry attended the 42nd
  • Halle Berry attended the 42nd



  • Nuvi
    Apr 11, 12:01 AM
    Uh, iMovie was botched?

    Yes, its crap. The first version followed the basic principles of NLE but the new version is pathetic.

    However, Randy came up with FCP for Macromedia so he has what it takes if Jobs and other consumer oriented guys can keep their ***** away from the mix.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle is wearing a Pucci dress
  • Halle is wearing a Pucci dress



  • netdog
    Aug 11, 10:22 AM
    What OS will the iPhone be running?


    OS Xm





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry at the 42nd annual
  • Halle Berry at the 42nd annual



  • dbwie
    Apr 27, 10:13 AM
    If the wifi/cell tower data is being sent anonymously and encrypted to Apple, then they are not tracking you or your phone. If someone gets a hold of this unencypted information from your phone or from a backup on your computer, then there is a small potential of some harm being done. I'm happy that Apple is addessing this latter issue, but I can think of many more risky ways in which I risk identity theft, etc.

    People are talking about privacy issues, but privacy is about people's personal experience. Sharing personal data, or any data remotely identifying of you, is more about confidentiality. The anonymous and encrypted nature of the data going to apple maintains confidentiality, since nobody at apples end can use it to identify you. We all carry around our personal identifying data (eg drivers license) every day, and it's our responsibility not to lose it. Same with what is on our phones. Apple should give us more control over how such data is handled on our phones, however, and I'm glad this is going to happen, whether or not the issue is a bug.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. that Halle Berry has and
  • that Halle Berry has and



  • skunk
    Mar 1, 04:18 PM
    Ah, let us define slavery, does: "slavery is the condition of involuntary servitude in which a human being is regarded as no more than the property of another, as being without basic human rights; in other words, as a thing rather than a person" work for you?No, not really. Why is this relevant?

    But they are treated equal, any gay man can marry a woman and any lesbian woman can marry a man just as any heterosexual man can marry a woman and any heterosexual woman can marry a manThey are not permitted to marry their chosen partner, so no, this is again complete bollocks.

    Nay, the Romans and Greeks failed, they are retrogressRetrogress is a verb, and they were not retrograde, on the contrary they were very progressive in many respects.

    In short, your cogency is significantly inferior to Lee's.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. And Halle Berry, who won for
  • And Halle Berry, who won for



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 26, 05:57 AM
    in my experience, their support has always sucked..even from day 1 with my first PowerMac G5 back in 2004.

    Let's see...

    PowerMac G5 arrived with a defective superdrive, miscalibrated fans. The genius 'couldn't hear the fans', and accidentally put the repair in someone else's name, so when I tried to pick it up, I had to haggle to get it. Oh, and when I did finally get it, the superdrive was still broken. Super...

    Cinema Display arrived with 7 dead pixels...I know this is a touchy issue, but the problem with their support regarding it was that none of them knew the actual number to replace it at. The phone people told me 5, the store (after the 45 minute drive there) told me 15, and another rep (who finally replaced it) told me 3.

    iMac G5 had a defective power supply on arrival--would shut off randomly, some times not turning on. They refused to acknowledge this the first time we were there...the second time we were there...third time...fourth time they gave in--by saying "we'll keep it overnight." They still.."couldn't find a problem." When they gave it back, it worked for..two weeks, then the fans started being wonky. They couldn't hear that the first or second visit, on the third visit they took it overnight, "couldn't hear any audible issue", but it shutdown on them. I guess taking our word for it, they replaced the fan assembly, logic board, and power supply. Worked for a month, now it still shuts down.

    MacBook Pro had the defective battery (random shutdowns), now fixed. Also, I had the screen buzz (now fixed), CPU A Whine (now fixed). They basically fixed all the issues in this machine, but were four days over their expected return time.

    I'm not saying their support is totally crap, but they're certainly not consistent in performance, technical knowledge, friendliness, or even coverage. I was talking to a friend about "what I'd do if I were Steve Jobs," and the first thing we agreed on was to fire the entire AppleCare department, and all the genius', because they all seem to suck.

    But hey, my iBook G4 and MacBook are fine...

    There shouldn't be LUCK involved when buying ANYTHING, including an APPLE:p





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle BerryHalle Berry won
  • Halle BerryHalle Berry won



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 03:54 PM
    Maybe not way too low, but a bit low, especially when you compare specs to the $799 mini. The problem with MAC by itself as a name is that people will ask "what kind of mac" and the response is "Mac". It's a bad slapstick routine. It's like Ford selling a car called the Ford.

    Actually, it'd be like Ford selling a car named Model. Instead, they used to use Model-T etc. What model is it? It's a T model. What Mac is it? it's a mini...and i(Mac) etc.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. NAACP Images Awards 2011
  • NAACP Images Awards 2011



  • mBox
    Apr 7, 08:08 AM
    ...Everything depends on your work and needs right....In terms of full disclosure I own FCP 4 suite and CS 5 master suite and own all the major Apple products (hardware and software). I also run Windows 7 in bootcamp...
    Pretty close to my workflow but add a few power-house BOXX/Dells for Maya and Renderman


    Short format work is all about After Effects. Motion is 5 years behind and offers an incomplete feature set in comparison. After Effects marries up well with the tools from big 3d players, like Maxon and C4D. Its a great pipeline.

    Tru dat!!


    Apple is also doing everything to push me away from it's platform, with it's anti-Flash crusade, and it's complete inability to support Any (I mean ANY of the top 5-7) professional GPUs.
    Its too bad you feel that way. Were more in tune towards Apple now since Adobe went 64bit and the promise of Apples core pro apps following soon (off to NAB soon). To add I had to work on a Flash project (wear way too many hats here) and can see why Flash is avoided. I have few friends that are pro Flash/ColdFusion/old code and they too can see the problems with dealing with Flash. The good thing is that current project is targeted for PC touch screen system.


    For the serious Pro Apple is living on borrowed time and the Steve Jobs reality-distortion field is weakening. Redmond is calling. Increasingly serious content professionals are listening. I never imagined these words coming from my mouth. But it's the truth.And again its too bad you feel that way. The good thing is, even if you do stray away from Apple tech, your never going get away from the inundated drone of iToys :p
    All kidding aside, its up to you where you money/resources go for supporting hardware/software. Ive been back and forth from Mac > SGI > Linux > Windows > Mac/Windows for the last 17 years and still to date, Apple is by far the strongest in my field :)





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry at the 42nd NAACP
  • Halle Berry at the 42nd NAACP



  • Peace
    Aug 6, 07:37 PM
    I know it won't be live, but that's ok -- I just hate missing a Steve keynote -- I've watching them for several years now...

    It's the streams I can't get w/the satellite internet. What exactly is a terrestrial café system? (And I haven't complained... this Apple stream thing is the only thing I've not been able to view... everything else works fine so I don't know what the deal is.


    Who's your satellite company? I have Wildblue and I get around 1980Kbps downstream..

    Oh and Multimedia.I just got a HD LCD TV with a new HD receiver from Echostar and after watching football in HD I'll never go back!!





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry with Long Hair
  • Halle Berry with Long Hair



  • Mac-key
    Apr 6, 09:25 AM
    BRING IT!

    Anxiously waiting to see what's coming!





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry is pure perfection
  • Halle Berry is pure perfection



  • iLilana
    Apr 8, 01:19 AM
    bestbuy (and futureshop..same company) insist apple purchasers buy their own over priced ****** extended warranty on apple products. I'm not sure its allowed by apple or not but it seems a bit shady. I hate shopping in those places.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. HALLE BERRY 2011 PHOTOS
  • HALLE BERRY 2011 PHOTOS



  • Consultant
    Mar 22, 01:46 PM
    It won�t sell because the iPad lines will block the view in store.

    Exactly. And that the overpriced 7" RIM playbook basically tried to emulate the Samsung tab.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry
  • Halle Berry



  • BoyBach
    Aug 6, 03:31 PM
    Is that real? PLEASE tell me that is real! :D Priceless.


    According to AppleInsider (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1942) there's another banner that reads "Mac OS X Leopard -- Hasta la Vista, Vista."





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry @ The 40th NAACP
  • Halle Berry @ The 40th NAACP



  • bedifferent
    Apr 27, 09:57 AM
    Then why are you telling me to worry about Japan and the jobless americans instead of the iPhone location database that Apple needed to address and did to my satisfaction ? :rolleyes:

    Newsflash, I can do both and did!

    What does this have to do with priorities ? Like you said : I can do both.

    No, you didn't.

    What was your point really ?

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Why do people care? I have nothing to hide, and I'm surely not enough "important" for Apple to track me step by step!

    This was my point (and I think I was pretty clear when I mentioned priorities and reality). If you don't agree, move on, no need to get your panties in a bunch, just don't comment (I'm sure there are a lot of comments you disagree with so why are you gunning for me?). Moving on here, better things to do and this is a pointless matter you're making into an argument...

    You gots some demons in you chil'...





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry: NAACP Image
  • Halle Berry: NAACP Image



  • rtdunham
    Aug 27, 09:15 AM
    I believe the 2.33 GHz Merom chip debuted at the same price as the 2.16 GHz Yonah when it was released. The prices of MBPs certainly haven't fallen. Apple has just been enjoying the extra profits from Intel's price drops of the past few months.

    good information, logical thought.

    do you think apple's $100M payoff to Creative*, and possible need to restate financial information for recent quarters/years because of questionable executive compensation, make the company more reluctant than might otherwise have been the case to intro new chips that are, in the beginning more costly and thus will reduce profits?

    *--i know, i know, it's only 1% of apple's cash reserves. But that's not meaningless money: trust me, companies make plenty of strategic decisions that affect their products' features, support quality, whatever, over amounts far less than $100M.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry, Ice Cube,
  • Halle Berry, Ice Cube,



  • Sydde
    Mar 19, 05:46 PM
    It's a known fact the Obama Administration monitors MacRumors forums for a populist read on issues... ;) Yes I agree business is in charge colored by perceived economic end-results.

    Until we have publicly funded campaigns, there will be no change. As long as it costs millions to get elected, business will continue to set policy, maintain the farce of two different parties and basically run the country, a situation I think the OP of this thread is in favour of.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry Pictures amp; Photos
  • Halle Berry Pictures amp; Photos



  • scelzifan
    Apr 11, 03:25 PM
    Sure, CLOUD is the biggest one right now. Cloud is huge, you can have 50 gb's of music at your fingertips at all times. Download speeds now with the Thunderbolt ranging from 15-50mbps . The superamoled screens are just as good if not better. The camera's are now better, both for video and pictures. The messaging system is better, you have 2 app stores to chose from. You can purchase your music and video from amazon and take it and do with it as you please, your not locked down to just apple equipment. Is that enough yet? Oh and did I mention that I get download speeds in the 30's and 40's and its unlimited?? The only 2 down falls right now are battery which is a fairly easy fix and Netflix which was working a few weeks back and will be again very soon so that problem will be solved also. I don't know how you can deny who is winning right now, it's no contest.




    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Photos: NAACP Image Awards
  • Photos: NAACP Image Awards



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 5, 04:02 PM
    There is no way in the world Apple will be putting iSights in the Cinema Displays.

    Well iSight or no, there needs to be an update anyway. The Mac Pro will have Front Row, and how will you control it by remote if you're meant to keep it under your desk? The new Cinema Displays need an IR "extender".

    Besides, I still think Apple WOULD love to include an iSight in their displays.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Halle Berry won #39;Outstanding
  • Halle Berry won #39;Outstanding



  • WeegieMac
    Apr 25, 03:17 PM
    This story is hilarious, in fact the whole debacle is.

    The only reason people can check what their iPhone has logged is because some idiots released open source software to check your iTunes backup.

    The insinuation that a Private Investigator could track your movements, as was suggested, is idiotic since a) they'd need access to your computer, b) need have access to your iTunes backup, and c) have the program released installed on your computer to check.

    The second notion, that you could be caught cheating by your partner, here's a hint: Don't be a cheating c*nt then. And again, you'd need to have a tech savvy partner.

    Massively blown out of proportion, but it's only because it's Apple. Google can drive down your street and film you for their street view maps. Sure, they edit out faces and license plates when the images are put online, but the original unedited images are kept at Google. Nosey b*stards.





    halle berry 2011 naacp image awards. Stars like Halle Berry,
  • Stars like Halle Berry,



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 12:20 PM
    It really depends on your application.

    On the desktop, if you're a typical user that's just interested in web surfing, playing music files, organizing your photo collection, etc., more than two cores will probably not be too useful. For these kinds of users, even two cores may be overkill, but two are useful for keeping a responsive UI when an application starts hogging all the CPU time.

    If you start using higher-power applications (like video work - iMovie/iDVD, for instance) then more cores will speed up that kind of work (assuming the app is properly multithreaded, of course.) 4-core systems will definitely benefit this kind of user.

    With current applications, however, I don't think more than 4 cores will be useful. The kind of work that will make 8 cores useful is the kinds that requires expensive professional software - which most people don't use...

    Cluster computing has similar benefits. With 8 cores in each processor, it is almost as good as having 8 times as many computers in the cluster, and a lot less expensive. This concept will scale up as the number of cores increases, assuming motherbaords can be designed with enough memory and FSB bandwidth to keep them all busy.

    I think we might see a single quad-core chip in consumer systems, like the iMac. I think it is likely that we'll see them in Pro systems, like the Mac Pro (including a high-end model with two quad-core chips.)

    I think processors with more than 4 cores will never be seen outside of servers - Xserves and maybe some configurations of Mac Pro. Mostly because that's where there is a need for this kind of power.I strongly disagree. I could use 16 cores right now for notihng more than simple consumer electronics video compression routines. There will be a Mac Pro with 8 cores this Winter 2007.

    You are completely blind to the need for many cores right now for very simple stupid work. All I want to do is run 4 copies of Toast while running 4 copies of Handbrake simultaneously. Each wants 2 cores or more. So you are not thinking of the current need for 16 cores already.

    This is not even beginning to discuss how many Final Cut Studio Editors need 16 Cores. Man, I can't believe you wrote that. I think you are overlooking the obvious - the need to run multiple copies of today's applicaitons simultaneously.

    So as long as the heat issue can be overcome, I don't see why 8 Cores can't belong inside an iMac by the end of 2008.

    I apologize if I read a little hot. But I find the line of thought that 4 or 8 Cores are enough or more than enough to really annoy me. They are not nearly enough for those of us who see the problem of not enough cores EVERY DAY. The rest of you either have no imagination or are only using your Macs for word processing, browsing and email.

    I am sincerely frustrated by not having enough cores to do simple stupid work efficiently. Just look at how crippled this G5 Quad is already only running three things. They can't even run full speed due to lack of cores.





    Rodimus Prime
    Apr 27, 02:43 PM
    They're not. The proper file is flat. I downloaded and opened the PDF from the White House. Flat in both Illustrator and Photoshop, just one group on one layer... and no security on the PDF. No embedded fonts.

    This is a fraud.

    could be you 2 are using different version of Illustrator or have different settings on them.
    I have only played with Illustrator/ photohop ect but I would not be surprised that it could automatically being doing that when you open the file trying to detected Text and signatures and giving you the ability to remove/move them easily for editing purposes.

    Hell I while I was working I scanned in a document and used software to pull of my signature and save it so i could easily attached it to other documents I was emailing out. Mind you some security got embeded in the file when I was putting it on other PDFs.

    could be any number of reasons.





    HecubusPro
    Aug 27, 06:55 PM
    +BT Mighty Mouse (x2)
    BT Keyboard
    Some sort of bag for the MBP
    D-Link USB Bluetooth drive

    *Crosses fingers*

    I just bought this today at my local Apple Store in anticipation of receiving my new 2.33mhz MBP 17".
    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/2.RSLID?mco=B8F3B1F4&nplm=TH469LL%2FA
    I'm a 36 year old man and I still use backpacks instead of briefcases. :cool: When will I ever grow up? :)





    BJNY
    Aug 23, 09:38 AM
    My Quad G5 is silent as well, unlike Dual 2.7's which rev frequently.

    I was concerned that the fans at the rear ports never spin, even during the Apple Hardware Test, but I've noticed that in other Quads as well. CPU temps are 50 to 60 degrees celcius.
    Multimedia, would you confirm both with your Quad G5, please?





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 04:12 PM
    Yeah, I've got several as well, if I spend more than two weeks in another country or visit there frequently I tend to get local subscription. Much more convenient to stay connected with the locals. This way I help more and more countries to get over the 100% treshold as well :rolleyes:
    LOL... be careful. Let us not start a flame war.;)





    filmguy
    Aug 7, 07:26 AM
    Hey Guys.

    When do you think they'll update their website with the new "Mac Pro's"?

    Regards,

    George



    No comments:

    Post a Comment