Wednesday, May 11, 2011

is michelle obama pregnant

is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama Pregnant?
  • Michelle Obama Pregnant?



  • GoodWatch
    Apr 6, 02:16 PM
    Topics like this one are just a showcase for Apple's dominating brilliance (but they don't need this) and a watering hole for Apple fanboys. Buzzwords: Apple great, competition crappy and MS :p





    is michelle obama pregnant. Obama was pregnant.
  • Obama was pregnant.



  • Unspeaked
    Nov 29, 12:10 PM
    I'm certainly not on the record label's side on this, and I'm someone who almost never downloads anything online (not even free, MP3 of the week type tracks), but I think two important things we're glossing over are:

    1 It is illegal to pirate music, regardless of whether or not a label gives their artists their fair share of profits.

    2 Like it or not, most of the music on most people's portable music players is downloaded off of P2P. We "affluent" Mac users, who stay on the cutting edge of technology and come to places like MacRumors for heated exchanges about Apple news are not a typical cross section of music consumers.

    I'd reckon most iPods are owned by the under 21 crowd, who've grown up with P2P as an ever-present option for music, and who swap songs with friends without thinking twice about it.

    And as this generation gets older, things will only get worse for the labels, I figure.

    On the other hand, at some point in time, this same generation will be in our courtrooms running the judicial system and in our capitol running our government, so it could be that some of these antiquated laws get modified for the digital age, but until then, refer back to Points 1 and 2 above and realize that despite how we may feel about the issue, it's illegal to download music freely and most people are doing it...





    is michelle obama pregnant. is michelle obama pregnant
  • is michelle obama pregnant



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 12:17 AM
    How about using more than one bloody core to render a timeline or do an export to the eternally-broken Compressor?

    How about properly recognizing file attributes on import?

    �stability?

    �QMaster having better than coin-flip reliability?

    �better R3D support (as well as other cameras)?

    �GPGPU/OpenCL?

    etc etc

    Barely any of these are features you NEED. Yes we all want a faster NLE, but people are talking like FCP doesn't work, and is light years behind. All it needs is an update to 64 bit, new quicktime platform, and some other things which I won't go into.





    is michelle obama pregnant. is michelle obama pregnant
  • is michelle obama pregnant



  • shamino
    Jul 14, 05:35 PM
    Ok, here's ANOTHER can of worms. Since we're on EFI now and can boot in Windows. It means our video cards, etc. don't have Open Firmware BIOS. Does that mean ANY "Windows" video card will work as long as OS X has drivers for it? Does OS X even have generic VGA drivers?
    Interesting question, but I don't think any of us here will have the answers.

    PCs don't use EFI. I don't know if a generic AGP/PCIe card can be initialized by EFI, or if the card will need some EFI code to be on-board.

    As for OS X, I think we can be fairly certain that Apple will only bundle drivers for cards that Apple sells. If you install a third-party card, they will probably tell you that you'll need a driver from the card's manufacturer - that's what they've historically told customers.

    Generic VGA drivers? I'm sure they were developed - they'd be very useful during that time when OS X/Intel was internal-only. But I wouldn't expect them to be bundled with a shipping copy of the system software.

    Now, assuming that the Mac firmware (including whatever EFI drivers they include in it) is capable of initializing a generic video card, then there should be no need for more than a device driver, which the card vendors can probably provide, if they are so inclined. If the cards will require special ROM code for EFI, however, then we're back to the same problem that plagued the PPC systems.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama
  • Michelle Obama



  • Rodimus Prime
    Feb 28, 08:15 PM
    According to the school's website (http://www.chc.edu/News/2011/February/statement_regarding_jim_st_george/), he was not fired as the OP's article suggests. Rather, his contract was not renewed. AFAIK, adjunct instructors do not enjoy the same privileges as tenured professors. If his contract ran out and was simply not renewed, then that's that, unless it can be argued that the college has some legal obligation to offer a new contract.

    well assuming what you say is true then every legal right to do so. Hell it could of been that he should never of been hired and HR screwed up and hired someone that did not meet all the requirements. They honor the contract up until it was time to renew it and they did not intend to renew it to fix the mistake.

    I will say we can expect a lot of adjunct instructors/professors to be out of work soon because univerisities are being forced to cut cost and those are the first ones to go.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama Pregnant,
  • Michelle Obama Pregnant,



  • tk421
    Nov 29, 11:11 AM
    Oh yeah - for anyone who thinks most music these days sucks, you're just looking in the wrong place. Major labels ceased to produce anything of worth quite some time ago. Dig a little deeper and there's a wealth of wonderful music being made right now (and over the last 10 years specifically).

    Ain't that the truth!! Here's quite a few recommendations (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=126692).





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama Pregnancy
  • Michelle Obama Pregnancy



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 8, 10:18 AM
    Actually, Sony explained that the damage is not unlocked or progressive as one dives deeper into the game. It's just that as one goes further into the game, one is able to FINALLY collect more premium cars which do have the better damage engine.

    I have close to 20 premium cars (level 17) and i've not noticed much in the way of damage. I do generally drive very safely though.

    I both love and hate how many tracks there are in the game. Cape Ring Periphery has quickly become one of my favorites and it only shows up in a few evens. The full SSR5 track is incredible as well, but it isnt used as much as it should be, imo. They use Tsukuba and Suzuka a lot early on and i was getting tired of them by the time i got to the Pro races.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Reset the Tivo: Michelle Obama
  • Reset the Tivo: Michelle Obama



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 06:16 PM
    After reading some of the lawsuit, I had to post this..



    Proof that Samsung ripped off Apple's rip off of Delicious Library?





    is michelle obama pregnant. is michelle obama pregnant
  • is michelle obama pregnant



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 6, 11:12 AM
    I still don't think this means new MacBook Airs in June. Can anyone really see Apple releasing new hardware before Lion is released?

    I can they have before. Drop in OS kits.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama Pregnant
  • Michelle Obama Pregnant



  • leekohler
    Mar 17, 11:00 AM
    While I might agree with some of things you said, I do have to take exception to this point. How did Obama sell himself as a "military dove"?

    He campaigned on getting out of Iraq, while escalating our campaign in Afghanistan. And promises to close Gitmo had more to do with due process than it did pacifism.

    So please 5P, provide some evidence on how Obama sold himself as a "dove".

    And please, let's dispense with your ridiculous "both parties are the same line". Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Newt Gingrich?

    Agreed. I'm getting tired of these sensational, histrionic and downright dishonest threads.





    is michelle obama pregnant. obama pregnant pictures Pm
  • obama pregnant pictures Pm



  • cult hero
    Mar 31, 06:58 PM
    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Exactly. What we need are more objective, balanced and rational sounding opinions like yours.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Is Michelle Obama pregnant?
  • Is Michelle Obama pregnant?



  • bassfingers
    Apr 27, 01:13 PM
    Where's the extremism?

    obamacare in its smallest form is extreme

    stimulus bill is extreme (and extrememly $$)

    The extreme people he hires, etc.

    Don't lose faith in his craziness just because he's postponed driving our country into the ground.

    And it's a good thing he showed his birth certificate. How embarrassing would it be for us to look back, and the man who did all the damage wasn't even born here?

    If you want america to be like europe. Go to europe and pretend you're in america. Don't jack up America for those of us who love it for what it was founded on.

    (insert here where some smart-A responds with "slavery?" or something equally inapplicable)





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama Pregnant? pictures of michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama; Michelle Obama
  • Michelle Obama Pregnant? pictures of michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama; Michelle Obama



  • Frobozz
    Mar 31, 02:38 PM
    The best way to achieve a user friendly platform is to control it. Period. And since we know Google can't possibly be naive enough to think Android would really be "open," one can conclude this was planned. If you gain enough steam, you can start getting hardware vendors reliant on your platform. At which point, you tighten the strings to create a consistent and satisfying user experience.

    I have used Honeycomb. There are nice features to it, just as there are nice features to Android. But I felt like I had to "learn" Android. I have never felt that way with iOS. Although advanced features can be opaque, the navigation and interaction model are intuitive and simple. They are based on real world gestures and interactions. That makes the learning curve less severe. Android doesn't really do this. It attempts to shove desktop metaphors and all the mess that comes with it. User's don't want to interact with the file system. They don't want to have to have 3 or 4 ways to achieve the same tasks; case in point, application switching. And, just like windows, everything seems to be buried under a pile of menus.

    Google hasn't figured out UI design yet. They don't know how to conceptualize an experience FIRST, and implement features later. They are talented developers, but they don't understand users yet. I have confidence they will get there over time, however.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Is+michelle+obama+pregnant
  • Is+michelle+obama+pregnant



  • NoNothing
    Mar 31, 04:07 PM
    How is it biting them in the ass? Android is the fastest growing OS with a larger share than IOS. I think it's been a very succesfull strategy.

    Only if you do not add products like the iPad and the iPod Touch. In other words, if you throw out 50% of the iOS products.





    is michelle obama pregnant. Is Michelle Obama Pregnant?
  • Is Michelle Obama Pregnant?



  • snebes
    Apr 7, 11:16 PM
    Good for Apple on this. One less retailer over charging for their products. I hope they pull the Apple stores out all together and find a new retail partner.





    is michelle obama pregnant. michelle obama pregnant
  • michelle obama pregnant



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 08:20 AM
    Why not? Introduction of world's first commercial 8-core system. Live via webstream, with an awesome keynote, and a presentation of Final Cut Pro using all eight cores to maximum effiency with a live render at a geecktacular speed:)

    Would be a very long keynote too:

    - release date of 10.5 revealed - possibly more stuff revealed
    - new software (considerable update to iWork if the rumours are true)
    - iMac/MacBook updates
    - iPod/iTunes stuff





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama is Pregnant
  • Michelle Obama is Pregnant



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    why isn't there an opt-in (apart from the general 'eat **** or die' TOU) or at least an opt-out for this?
    It's opt-in. When you first use an app that requests to use location data iOS asks you if that okay and you can deny it. You can also opt out by turning location services off..

    why is it so easy to access the data?
    Put a pin/password on you phone and encrypt your iTunes backup (it's a simple checkbox in iTunes preferences). You're secure.

    I can't possibly see how the plaintiffs can win this one.





    is michelle obama pregnant. michelle obama. michelle lewin
  • michelle obama. michelle lewin



  • Hellhammer
    Dec 5, 03:30 AM
    hahe same here.. though i was close on the first alfa and rally challenge but the ferrari one: 1st corner you are first place and then you can just finish the race 'safe' but the lambo one... what a PITA .. it even spined out on me in a fast corner just because i went off the throttle slightly
    i already took a mental note to avoid _that_ lambo for the challenge

    Come on, Lambos are the best! :p It just requires some learning and tuning of the breaks. Love my 841hp Murcielago ;)





    is michelle obama pregnant. Michelle Obama pregnant, while
  • Michelle Obama pregnant, while



  • netdog
    Aug 11, 10:52 AM
    I wonder if it's going to be a toy or a real phone. I'm hoping it's more of a smartphone than a ngage phone. (i know they couldn't make a phone that bad if they tried, just tryint to get a point out there.)

    It seems to me that there may be two phones coming here. I wouldn't be surprised if one has a full keyboard, either on touchscreen or using conventional buttons, and one is simpler.





    Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 05:00 AM
    What I do is none of your damn business. And your opinion has no bearing on my life. Why you feel the need to tell others what to do is beyond me. Take care of your own house, let me take care of mine.
    I don't want to know what Lee does. I've said what I believe. I haven't told anyone to do anything.





    sysiphus
    Mar 21, 02:39 PM
    It is in fact somewhat problematic. At present, the government is basically run by moneyed interests that supply the funding needed for the candidates to get into office (so that they can shower favours upon their benefactors and sponsors). This is the sixth check/balance, which was not literally codified but has become standard via legal precedent. Those of us who feel that real change is called for still support the (p)resident because he is the one least likely to enact tragic "progress". The system is, nonetheless, dreadfully broken. The idiots that I hold in serious contention are either marginalized into submission or holding seats of power, a situation that serves only to amplify our division, to our detriment.

    I see your point. Personally, I'd been hoping Obama might hold ground on issues such as torture/surveillance/getting out of wars, and was fully prepared to accept fiscal policies I would hate (as a conservative--NOT a Republican, mind you) if we'd get some of the aforementioned issues. Gave up on any hope of that when PATRIOT got extended, though...on a few social issues (gay rights) Obama has distinguished himself admirably from his predecessor. However, in the big picture, we've still got a shill for big business and big government/brother, who is overextending the American military with conflicts in which we cannot afford to participate. /end rant





    eeboarder
    Jul 27, 04:56 PM
    This may be a bit of a disappointment, but I think that Merom is still in the "past:" merom is not a 64-bit chip. None of these Core 2's are. They just have EM64T (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EM64T), which allows them to address more than 4 GB of memory directly. These are not true 64-bit processors like the G5--that is, the Core 2 Duo won't work with 64-bit applications. The G5's Intel counterpart would, I think, bit the Itanium chip, based on intel's IA-64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IA-64) Architecture, which is truly 64 bit in every way. Merom simply contains a 64-bit extension to the IA-32 (x86) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_architecture#64-bit) architecture, which I understand is still a 32-bit architecture. We're not out of the woods yet...


    Wow. I've very interested. Any sources? I was really looking forward to using 64-bit apps and possibly a stable os with the new meroms.





    jettredmont
    Apr 10, 05:47 PM
    A bit of selective hearing on the part of MacRumors with the quotes they chose to use. At first the video sounds great, dude is hyping what he saw from Apple. But later he gets called out from another speculating Apple is making a very significant change and distancing Final Cut from the real 'pro' users, dumbing it down, etc, and the guy who has seen it gets real quiet.. He is asked if he will update his editing studio's workflow to the new Final Cut, and he basically danced around the question, pleaded the 5th, and made it pretty clear that he is holding back some reservations about how the industry will adapt to the changes.


    I'm assuming you've never dealt with Apple, or probably any NDA situation. In "leaking" this information, I'm sure he thought very carefully about what he was going to say and how, in order to stay within his NDA and on the "good side" of Apple. He rehearsed that (I'm sure the quotes weren't summoned on the spot), and presented what he'd rehearsed. This approach makes sure you get the most cool information out there without stepping over bounds. However, it leaves nothing for Q&A, as you see here. No, he won't say he'll commit to a new FCP workflow because he's not sure if he should acknowledge any kind of new workflow. He can't talk about if the interface has been "dumbed down" because discussing that intelligently ("dumbing down" is not exactly a precisely defined term) would require going into details on the interface he was likely expressly forbidden from discussing.


    Personally I'm very interested to see what they do, I'm sure it will have huge improvements on real time rendering and performance, sounds like the whole thing is being rewritten. But it does worry me that the program could become more for mass audience and no longer the pro application it has been for the past decade.

    No sense in debating before it's revealed, but I'd welcome a few "mass audience" nods so long as they enhance existing workflows. The last couple releases have had several features which catered to the "mass audience" more than to the "FCP Expert" audience, and I think they've made a much stronger product. IMHO, what is needed here is really a deep-down codebase cleanout, but any interface improvements would be nice.





    hobo.hopkins
    Apr 25, 01:50 PM
    "a perfect storm", "overreaction", "typical for the us to sue.."

    ... sorry, but in what ways do I benefit by having apple track my whereabouts to the day and meter? why isn't there an opt-in (apart from the general 'eat **** or die' TOU) or at least an opt-out for this? why is it so easy to access the data?

    ... apple deserves to get a beating for this.
    they're known for focussing on the user in terms of design and UI of theirdevices... they should also make the step to focus on their users best interest in terms of privacy and freedom, rather than their own greed.

    You're right in asking why there isn't a way to opt-out of the collection or clear your past history more easily. To say that it is an invasion of privacy is just false, however, because the information remains private. Only those with access to your phone or computer can see the information.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment