Tuesday, May 10, 2011

kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot

kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. robert pattinson 2011 vanity
  • robert pattinson 2011 vanity



  • Zadillo
    Aug 7, 03:35 PM
    anyone else a little underwhelmed with today's WWDC? There isn't anything that really jumped out at me besides the Mac Pro.

    I don't know what there is to be underwhelmed about; the rumor has basically been that the main things being covered here would be the Mac Pro (which exceeded my expectations) and the first real glimpse at Leopard (which looks very cool from what I've seen). I didn't find either the Mac Pro or Leopard to be underwhelming, so I don't see anything that would make me feel underwhelmed.

    I guess I would be underwhelmed if I had mistaken WWDC for Macworld or something, and expected a bunch of major new product announcements.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Robert amp; Kristen Photo Shoot 2
  • Robert amp; Kristen Photo Shoot 2



  • dba7dba
    Apr 20, 11:47 AM
    After reading some of the lawsuit, I had to post this..

    http://pk.funnyseoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2010-11-04_174623.jpg
    http://pk.funnyseoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/pn_20101104170853.jpg

    http://pk.funnyseoul.com/2010/11/galaxy-tab-released/

    Are you aware that Apple copied the ibooks GUI from another software vendor? I remember seeing it years (like in G4 era) before ipad was out, before iBook. It was for keeping inventory of books on a mac.

    I'm not gonna bother going looking for the link/screen shot but trust me, that look was used by another software vendor, BEFORE apple used it. And of course that's one reason this wasn't mentioned in the suit I'm assuming.

    Edit:
    Actually here it is.

    http://www.delicious-monster.com/

    http://www.delicious-monster.com/images/librarypage/screenshots/inspector_0_topmatter.png


    Won apple design award in 2005. And when was iBooks introduced?





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Photography Love: First
  • Photography Love: First



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 08:00 PM
    I have .mac now for several years, and I am still wondering why I re-subscribe. Maybe Im lazy. I must be. Don't get it. Need a Gmail invite?????

    I'm the same way. I have had .mac since way back when it was "Free for Life" and I just have gotten used to keeping it. I also keep thinking that ole Jobs and company are going to come up with the killer .mac app that will make .mac indespensible.

    I'm still waiting...




    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. robert pattinson vanity
  • robert pattinson vanity



  • ingenious
    Aug 11, 10:16 AM
    I really hope Apple comes out with a phone that's an awesome phone, music player, and smart phone... Is that asking too much?

    Oh, and it needs to cost US$200 or less (preferably less). :D :rolleyes:

    edit: after reading article, it looks pretty promising! :)





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Twilight Vanity Fair Photo
  • Twilight Vanity Fair Photo



  • ecwyatt
    Aug 11, 03:34 PM
    I'd wager that what ever they do come out with will be considered a let down, seeing as so much hype is building around it. Its kinda like those supposed summer block-buster movies all hype but doesn't really deliver.

    Also I wouldn't be surprised if it only held as many songs as the Rokr or Slvr (if any at all) anything more would threaten to encroach to much on the iPod line, and I don't think apple is dumb enough to do that.

    I'd be happier if it replaced my Palm you know a Blackberry killer, since they don't communicate natively only via third party. It would have to have flawless integration with mail and 0 config wi-fi capabilities to make me even consider looking at it.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. robert-pattinson-vanity-fair-2
  • robert-pattinson-vanity-fair-2



  • thetexan
    Apr 27, 08:46 AM
    Didn't Google get in trouble for tagging SSIDs of hotspots when running their streetview vans through town? How is this any different, besides the fact you're the van instead of Google?





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Kristen Stewart Robert
  • Kristen Stewart Robert



  • Benjy91
    Apr 25, 01:34 PM
    They cant lose this surely?

    Even Android stores your location in the exact same way iOS does.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. torrent robert Kristen
  • torrent robert Kristen



  • jmbear
    Nov 28, 09:47 PM
    1 Random artist finds inspiration and writes a song
    2 Artist decides his song is so good that he/she records it in a professional studio (which he can rent) so the sound quality is superb
    3 Artists logs into the iTMS and publishes his song
    4 Artists gets $ from every song sold and the iTMS charges the artist for the distribution

    Where are the recording studios in this future? Nowhere. Artists might still need them for promotions, music videos etc... but that is all bells and whistles. You don't even need the studios for a good music video, just look at how famous this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=okZwbxi7p0A) video has become, its even on MTV. It all comes down to the music, and if its good, people will buy it. Artists provide the content, iTMS the distribution. Record labels' presence will be greatly diminished. They are scared to death.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. At the vanity jun Love
  • At the vanity jun Love



  • StealthRider
    Aug 26, 03:59 PM
    Old, but still funny. A little :p





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. hbz-robert-pattinson-kristen-
  • hbz-robert-pattinson-kristen-



  • GregA
    Apr 5, 06:06 PM
    Would be grand if all this hype was for iMovie. :)

    Apple needs to distinctly separate Final Cut Pro from consumer apps.

    Personally as a Pro-sumer, I'd like to see iMovie align with the iPad version (use the timeline!) and sync to that. I'd like Final Cut Express as an option to do more advanced editing with my iMovie library - just choose which app I want. But these don't belong with NAB announcements :)





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. robert pattinson and kristen
  • robert pattinson and kristen



  • Kane.Elson
    Jul 29, 03:42 AM
    Love this news. Just what I was expecting and one of the main reasons to have waited for Core 2 Duo mobile Macs. :)

    Ahh the rewards of waiting.
    The performance increase and the 64-bit sounded good but this just makes me grin about the fact that I waited. I can never get enough battery life.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Cullen Robert Pattinson.
  • Cullen Robert Pattinson.



  • WildCowboy
    Aug 15, 01:04 PM
    has adobe dropped any hints as to when CS3 will be available

    In March they were saying (http://www.forbes.com/2006/03/23/adobe-chizen-earnings_cz_dal_0324adobe.html?partner=links) the second quarter of next year.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Kristen Stewart in Vanity
  • Kristen Stewart in Vanity



  • RebootD
    Mar 31, 04:44 PM
    Ironically, most of the people on this forum said iPhone on Verizon would be game over for Android.

    This 'game over for Android' reminds me a lot of the 'this is the year of desktop linux' stuff that has been said every year for the last 9.

    Ah linux trolls are my favorite :rolleyes: I lost count how many times I've answered a question and/or posted on something to have the random linux guy show up and spout "Or just toss out your mac/pc and install linux on a new machine". Of course no one asked about linux.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. vanity fair shoot
  • vanity fair shoot



  • milo
    Jul 20, 04:34 PM
    I think Logic can only use two cores/processors with a cludge to use the other two on a quad (by pretending it's a remote machine). Someone told me this though so I'm not 100% on that.

    This is true. Logic will use up to about half the available processing power. Using the kludge (which is pretty simple but has some limitations) you can get close to all of it. Which allows for a ton more power than any of the dual G5s.

    Still, apple needs to update Logic ASAP to use the full power without a hack. I can't believe it's taken them this long, they BETTER make the fix for all quad machines and not just intel boxes.

    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Kentsfield will not be appearing in any of the Pro machines for some time.

    Apple will be using them exclusively in the Xserves, at for the most part of 2007. This will finally give Apple another way to distinguish their server line from their pro line.

    I don't buy that. Apple needs a workstation machine with the fastest available chips. PC's will use them in workstations, it would make no sense to cripple the top of the line desktop machine! Servers are distinguished from the pro line because they have a completely different form factor and feature set, no need to add artificial distincions.

    Neither Apple or Dell operate in bubbles. They both realize that these chips belong in real servers and also requires an OS that can support such chips.

    You don't think ANY pc makers will ship workstations with kentsfield? Why not? This is a chip that would be perfect for a workstation, you think nobody will take the opportunity to use it? The chips are fast as hell, what makes you think they only belong in servers? Are there features that can only be taken advantage of in a server and not in a workstation?





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • shawnce
    Sep 13, 11:48 AM
    Yes, that's true.

    It's also true that most of the time, most people aren't even maxing out ONE core never mind eight.

    And when they do, their program won't get any faster unless it's multithreaded and able to run on multiple cores at once.

    Lets not forget things like Spotlight that can now run more rigorously without affecting CPU resource much. You will get more intelligent software that can prepare for what you want to do so that when you go to do it it will be much more responsive. In other words just because some tasks cannot be easily broken up to leverage multiple cores doesn't mean that tasks such as those cannot be speculative run by software on idle cores in preparation for you doing the task.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Photo Courtesy of Vanity Fair
  • Photo Courtesy of Vanity Fair



  • yac_moda
    Jul 20, 10:25 PM
    I just applied to a job at MS, its not the first time either last time they emailed me and asked for more information concerning the position -- had to answer questions on line :eek: :mad: :p

    This time I had to create a new profile though and in the profile where the resume was everything worked fine ACCEPT !!!

    I could not enter ANY text in the field for the RESUME !!

    I could only put 0 text in the RESUME FIELD !

    So I submitted for the job, a resume name, but NO resume !!!!!!!

    That's .NET technology for you ...


    Don't you LOVE Microsoft ;) :D





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Robert Pattinson Vanity Fair
  • Robert Pattinson Vanity Fair



  • aswitcher
    Jul 20, 04:55 PM
    First rev prices for any such beasts are going to be "excessive"





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. Robert Pattinson amp; Kristen
  • Robert Pattinson amp; Kristen



  • Silentwave
    Jul 14, 05:34 PM
    It's worth noting that Intel has shipped P4-series chips at 3.4GHz. But the new chips (Woodcrest and Conroe) aren't being sold at speeds above 3GHz.
    Pay attention. The answer is "sooner than you think".
    Quarter 4 this year will see the X6900 conroe extreme at 3.2GHz.


    So when will we start seeing 8 chips in a computer? Perhaps this will become the new measurement...not processor speeds, but the number of processors (or cores).

    There have already been technology briefings from Intel that talk about 4-core chips in early and 32-core chips by 2010. Similar offerings are expected from AMD.

    And the Xeon-MP series processors (which will, of course, eventually get all this tech) are designed with 8-way SMP in mind. A theoretical Xeon-MP based on this 32-core tech would produce a system with 256 cores. Of course, it is doubtful that anything other than a large server would be able to take proper advantage of this, so I wouldn't ever expect to find one on a desktop.



    8 core should be out sometime between end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 with the quad core Clovertown processors (based on woodcrest) available in dual chip configurations. And it'll only get better from there.

    Which reminds me, though slightly OT... this is a good reason why iMac may well get Conroe now or perhaps get Merom now but transition to a desktop chip by the time Santa Rosa comes out. The new chipset/socket means new logic board, and by the time that comes out the Kenstfield quad core chips on the consumer desktop end will start arriving. I don't yet know how far kentsfield will be scaling either up or down as far as clock speed/heat, but if quad core starts moving into the consumer dekstop market, they will need a very powerful processor: either Conroe or Kentsfield.





    kristen stewart and robert pattinson vanity fair photo shoot. robert pattinson and kristen
  • robert pattinson and kristen



  • eMagius
    Aug 8, 07:31 AM
    hmmm, most of the features are already in windows? what version of windows do you have?

    2003.





    netdog
    Aug 11, 03:03 PM
    As an example: Here in europe we have vendors that sell cellphones where you can pick which carrier you want and pay different prices for the phone dependent on what carrier and type of contract you pick. However, you can also buy the buy the phone without a contract (unlocked)


    The market for unlocked phones in the USA is still very small. Providers will generally not unlock them, and there aren't shops on the street who will unlock phones as there are here in Europe.

    When you go abroad with an American phone, you are usually limited to the service that your provider offers (through a carrier here) and you cannot just pop in another sim. This is very expensive because they know that they are holding you hostage. The first place that I would head with a new phone when I was visiting London was Tottenham Court, so that I could get the phone unlocked and pop in my local pay-as-you-talk sim.

    Unlike the big network independent vendors here in Europe, usually in the USA, such vendors still only sell phones locked to various networks, and bundle in the calling plans which the shop receives a reward for. As I am sure you understand, these phones are offered with deep discounts subsidized as part of each network's customer aquisition costs, just as they are offered for free or at a reduced cost here. Unlocked phones do cost considerably more, and it is often best to buy a pay-as-you-go locked phone in Europe, and have someone unlock it for you for £10.

    This is changing, but most Americans I know who have gotten their American-bought phones unlocked have mailed them away to vendors they have found on places like eBay.

    The USA is a very different market.





    Durendal
    Apr 5, 07:10 PM
    About time. FCP is aging poorly. The engine is still Carbon and based around the old QT, which means that a lot of functions only use two cores at the most. I think we'll finally see Apple seriously leveraging GCD, OpenCL, etc here, although don't expect video compression to use OpenCL if the lousy quality of CUDA encodes is any indicator. Maybe Apple will add support for QuickSync on Sandy Bridge.

    Also, Compressor is a damned joke. When your "Pro" software encoder gives you less options and lower quality with longer render times than free alternatives, you really need to go back to the drawing board. Yes, a lot of folks use hardware encoders, but really, if you're going to include a software encoder, at least make it as good as free software...





    NY Guitarist
    Apr 6, 11:54 AM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?

    Yes. I need to see the keyboard. And in a dark room it's critical.





    Gelfin
    Mar 3, 02:59 PM
    Bill, it's OK to react emotionally. We're people, not robots. :)

    Speak for yourself, squishy meat-beast.





    whatever
    Nov 29, 12:42 PM
    I'm certainly not on the record label's side on this, and I'm someone who almost never downloads anything online (not even free, MP3 of the week type tracks), but I think two important things we're glossing over are:

    1 It is illegal to pirate music, regardless of whether or not a label gives their artists their fair share of profits.

    2 Like it or not, most of the music on most people's portable music players is downloaded off of P2P. We "affluent" Mac users, who stay on the cutting edge of technology and come to places like MacRumors for heated exchanges about Apple news are not a typical cross section of music consumers.

    I'd reckon most iPods are owned by the under 21 crowd, who've grown up with P2P as an ever-present option for music, and who swap songs with friends without thinking twice about it.

    And as this generation gets older, things will only get worse for the labels, I figure.

    On the other hand, at some point in time, this same generation will be in our courtrooms running the judicial system and in our capitol running our government, so it could be that some of these antiquated laws get modified for the digital age, but until then, refer back to Points 1 and 2 above and realize that despite how we may feel about the issue, it's illegal to download music freely and most people are doing it...

    For starters, it's not illegal to download music freely. There are quite a few artists that allow free downloads of their music, so the first part of your statement "it's illegal to download music freely" is not correct. The second half of your statement ".... people are doing it....", assumes that everyone is guilty until they prove themselves innocent. Which is wrong.

    I've been re-thinking my stance here. And if Apple decides to give a portion of their future iPod revenue to the music industry, then let them. I personally would never do it, but again, we're only talking a couple of dollars per iPod. Would Apple raise their prices on current models, most likely not. I would rather have Apple pay the iPod tax, instead of changing the iTunes Music Store's pricing model.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment