Wednesday, May 25, 2011

new hairstyles for men 2011

new hairstyles for men 2011. 2011 Long Hairstyles for Men 2
  • 2011 Long Hairstyles for Men 2



  • bobbytallant
    Mar 28, 11:25 AM
    I guess the later release of the next gen iPhone would make sense at least, in terms of the release of the white iPhone 4.

    When Philip Schiller said the white iPhone 4 would arrive 'this spring', many questioned the logic, given the 'impending' Summer release of the iPhone 5.

    The timing of this release obviously makes makes more sense now (if this latest rumor is true lol).





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles 2011 men.
  • new hairstyles 2011 men.



  • phlavor
    Apr 21, 06:14 PM
    I would hazard a guess that the thinner facade suggests a lack of optical media drives, or if it does have one, a vertical slot-loader. But I think what with flash drive or Internet distribution, optical media drives aren't really needed any more, even on a Pro machine.

    If they made the MacBook Air External Superdrive bootable and compatible with any computer I would welcome the elimination of internal optical drives.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new haircuts for men 2011.
  • new haircuts for men 2011.



  • spetznatz
    Jul 24, 03:12 AM
    Aplogies if this has been done before, and it's a little off-topic, but this is a link to an article about OS X performance on Core 2 Extreme (Conroe)

    http://www.tbreak.com/reviews/article.php?id=461

    Basically, they've installed a "floating" copy of OS X intel onto an intel mobo with C2E.

    I thought this line was particularly impressive:

    "These last two tests were also conducted on that same PC with Windows installed and we see the Mac performing as well as Windows in Cinebench and a mere 3% slower in Photoshop which is especially impressive considering that Photoshop CS2 was running under Rosetta on the Mac. "

    Who needs to wait for CS3?

    Edit: on reflection, I'm not sure if I believe this...do you think it might be a hoax?





    new hairstyles for men 2011. cool hairstyles for men 2011.
  • cool hairstyles for men 2011.



  • Horst
    Aug 7, 05:07 PM
    As for prices, any word on compatibility with 3rd party Ram and internal hard drives ?
    You can't possibly run a Pro rig on a meager 1 Gb of Ram, and Apple charges 1100$ for a the minimum 4 gig upgrade :rolleyes: .

    Also, the new HD slots look kinda custom...

    Without non-Apple options, the real price of the new desktops will make them very expensive for serious users, at least for early adopters.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • nanofrog
    Apr 23, 03:14 PM
    It makes a lot of sense. Quietly cooling two CPUs, a high-end GPU, 8 DIMMs and multiple drives in such a form factor makes me a little dubious. That and it seems pure hearsay on the part of 9 to 5 mac.

    Mods please don't lock this, discussion of Mac Pro related articles in the main news section is really hard to have as 90% of the posts are by people who have little interest or knowledge in the topic.
    I like the idea (exists with other cases, and the one's I'm thinking of, such as offerings from SuperMicro, work very well).

    My concern though, seems to be the same as yours. Specifically packing a workstation into a 3U enclosure. 4U or even 5U, fine, as there's sufficient space for full height PCIe cards and cooling (3U seems to tight though for a workstation that has to be planned thermally speaking with all slots filled).

    Yet another sign Apple is going to kill the Mac Pro.

    You'll see! With Final Cut Pro on it's deathbed there is no way the Mac Pro is sticking around!

    /s
    I get the sarcasm. My issues aren't with the concept of the case that's usable as both a tower or rackmount though.

    As far as the MP's continuation, it's to do with the direction Intel's going to meet enterprise customer requirements/requests that I've noticed (more cores than most workstation software can utilize, and the price is going up as a result). Add in Apple's margin on smaller unit sales vs. other workstation vendors, it doesn't look good.

    TB further complicates the issue, particularly when a single die consumer desktop CPU releases with 8 cores (not to far away), as the iMac could be considered as a replacement (not ideal, but functional enough for quite a few users).

    Keep in mind, creative professionals don't actually need ECC as the software's not based on recursion (worst case, flipped bits due to radiation cause a bad pixel here and there, not the entire image).

    doubtful, this is a key switcher market... it would be crazy to axe the very thing that will continue to switch the PC builders/gamers over the next 5 years... this is a key ingredient to apple taking the industry over with time.
    Not so much lately, given the pricing since 2009 (enthusiast users are being forced out due to costs). Even professionals (i.e. independents and SMB's <particularly S for small>) are feeling the pinch as well, going by posts here on MR.

    I think the iMac will take care of gamers...
    This is what Apple expects them to buy from what I can tell (i.e. SP MP is ~$1000USD more than a PC equivalent).

    You are essentially now using a PC with EFI firmware and OSX operating system. The only advantage over a hackintosh is that it's all fine tuned, modified and tested under one roof ....
    Exactly.

    From an electronics POV, the MP is made of the same equipment used in PC equivalents. Apple uses the case to distinguish it physically, and the firmware to lock OS X to the machine.

    The desktop market has been exhausted and its time passed anywhere, so now it's all about mobile and portable computing.
    This has been claimed for awhile, and in developed nations, it has its validity.

    But when you look to less developed nations, desktops still out-sell laptops due to more bang-for-the-buck (i.e. look at China; they're less likely to have more than one system, so they choose the desktop for more power at a lower cost = higher desktop sales currently). This will change over time, but by then, citizens of developed nations may be so poor, that we have to dump laptops and devices for desktops again. :eek: :D :p


    - Dust filters

    Definitely, given the cost of the MP.

    How does having the PSU on the bottom keep it cool?...

    Hot air rises, so the heat generated by the PSU will just rise and fill up the case.

    Unless I'm missing something or the laws of physics have changed in recent years?
    The PSU doesn't run as hot as the CPU or GPU (hot air from the boards rising into the PSU doesn't do it any favors). Hot air off of the PSU heat sinks can be exhausted before it ever rises to the boards. More of a win-win.

    Of course, by using baffling (separating the case into chambers), it won't matter that much anyway thermally speaking.

    But even with baffles, the layouts are improved with PSU's located on the bottom IMO.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • Lollypop
    Aug 3, 02:28 AM
    Meron and battery life aside, I will be very very happy if Leopard RULES! Been playing with vista and while the bling is a bit fake it does come across as very smooth at the same time. So here is what im hoping:

    Good Apple finances
    Excellent intel transition
    Update on UB pro apps, maybe a quick chat with MS or Adobe about their progress
    Long demo of Leopard and its technologies
    > btw< the macbook pro im using runs at 2.33Ghz
    Intro of new version of XCode that helps game developers port games and effectively make bootcamp useless for the bulk of people :D





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • shawnce
    Aug 4, 01:01 PM
    I don't see why Apple would put a mobile chip into the iMac. I bought one for my work around a month ago and yes, its portable but not that portable.

    Don't look now but the current Intel iMac has a laptop/SFF chip and chipset in it it. :eek:





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • louis Fashion
    Mar 27, 02:39 PM
    Heh. No LTE, no NFC, no bigger screen, no antenna fix, and now no iOS upgrade? What's the point in releasing an iPhone at all this year?

    Very good question. Something important has to happen - or why bother?





    new hairstyles for men 2011. New Hairstyles 2011
  • New Hairstyles 2011



  • petvas
    May 4, 03:14 PM
    Can you boot off the stuff in the DMG?

    I havent tried that but you can create a bootable USB drive: http://www.blogchampion.com/blog/2011/3/12/how-to-create-a-bootable-mac-os-x-lion-usb-installer-from-ap.html

    When I am back home I will try to burn the dmg file and see if it boots.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles 2011 men.
  • new hairstyles 2011 men.



  • trip1ex
    Mar 29, 01:00 PM
    Not enough for my collection.

    And never felt like I had to download music at work and anywhere else.

    Maybe I'm out of touch, but ...

    I do like the idea of not having to back stuff up in case I lose it to a hard drive crash.

    5gb ain't enough to cover my collection however.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. New Hairstyles For Men 2011.
  • New Hairstyles For Men 2011.



  • wclyffe
    Jan 28, 07:28 PM
    I purchased the TOMTOM app early on and paid $99 for it. One week later, I found it posted in the App Store for $49.99 and today, a couple of weeks after that, the price is $59.99. I have searched the App Store site, iTunes Store AND the Apple site and do not understand how to find a Customer Service Link to ask about a refund for the difference in price. Does anyone know how to reach Customer Service for the APP Store? Thanks in advance...

    Yeah, they don't make it easy.

    Go to the iTunes store and click on your account name in the upper right, put in your password and log into your account (View Account). Then half way down the page is a button called Purchase History, hit that and find the TomTom app you bought. You'll see a little arrow to the left of it. Click that and report a problem to start the process.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. hairstyles 2011 men.
  • hairstyles 2011 men.



  • Adidas Addict
    Apr 20, 04:42 AM
    �499 for a white iPhone 5 and you can count me in, again. I've just sold my iPhone 4.

    Now to carry on avoiding all the Verizon/AT&T nonsense on here. :rolleyes:

    Word





    new hairstyles for men 2011. 2011 Hairstyles – Funky
  • 2011 Hairstyles – Funky



  • markfc
    May 7, 11:11 AM
    There will be a free version of mobileme, if only to save people having to register for a free AIM account to video conference on the new iPhoneHD.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • SPUY767
    Apr 26, 03:19 PM
    I thought Android was a terrible OS, but I am still extremely impressed that iOS is where it is. Considering a lot of manufactures are using Android now, this is still pretty impressive iOS is able to be the second from the top on three devices iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, although the report does state mobile phone usage so it might just include the iPhone and not the other two i mentioned

    You do realize that this graph only shows the heavily subsidized phone market where an android phone can be had for free with a 2 year contract. When all iOS devices are considered, android is nowhere close.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • darrens
    Aug 4, 06:56 PM
    (Unless they call the Conroe line Pentium, like they keep calling Core Duo "Centrino Duo", to my utmost annoyance. Isn't Centrino the "Budget" brand name?)

    Centrino is the name of Intel's mobile platform - the chipset, wireless capabilities and a mobile processor - originally the Pentium M, but now its replacement, the Core Solo/Duo.

    The budget name is Celeron.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles 2011 for men.
  • new hairstyles 2011 for men.



  • bushido
    Apr 7, 11:05 AM
    went to some random iPad 2 retailer here in germany today, no problem getting any ... if only i had the money :-/ student fml





    new hairstyles for men 2011. We truly do have a new evil
  • We truly do have a new evil



  • MikeTheC
    Nov 26, 11:29 AM
    I've always been of the impression, since the time of the pre-release discussions of tablet PCs, that they were a solution looking for a problem.

    I would never, ever want to spend my money on an electronic equivalent to a notepad. And I happen to use notepads, BTW. However, if I was taking notes with it (which is NOT at all what I do with the notepads I own), there's no way in the world I'd be writing on it; that would be far too slow.

    Why would I want to waste my time learning shorthand (which makes the assumption that TPCs could handle various forms of shorthand) so I could do through writing what I can already do at 70+ WPM via typing. And with typing, it solves the whole problem of handwriting recognition, because there ISN'T ANY.

    The TPC market is so highly specialized and so incredibly vertical that I believe it would be nothing more than a distraction for Apple away from their core business and development strengths.





    new hairstyles for men 2011. new hairstyles 2011 men.
  • new hairstyles 2011 men.



  • netdog
    Jul 31, 04:28 AM
    Let me rephrase that: I think we're all getting way too ahead of ourselves. The source of this all is some "tech-unsavvy photographer that Apple hires" according to another crappy tech website. I don't know if it's true or not, but we're all just way too ahead of ourselves with free phone calls through AirPort or whatever.

    I'll be VERY surprised if the Apple phone doesn't support Wifi.

    I'll be very surprised if iChat doesn't start supporting phone calls.

    I be somewhat surprised if the Apple phone doesn't support Skype, though they may develop an iChat to compete with Skype (a mistake in my opinion).





    new hairstyles for men 2011. short hair styles men 2011.
  • short hair styles men 2011.



  • Pontavignon
    Apr 25, 11:12 AM
    Go to any Apple website and check the published specs for iPhone 4/3Gs or iPad with 3Gs. Here's a link to help with that:

    http://www.apple.com/ca/channel/iphone/iphone-4/tour/specs.html

    You will see that Apple does not just offer GPS, it offers "Assisted" GPS. Here we once again see Apple's zeal to optimize. The location cache that's causing all the fuss is what provides the "Assist". Some secret.

    When you are moving about, your device notes and identifies cell towers that come in range. It gathers their identification, which initially does not include location. It then further queries a database to get the location info. The location is associated with that tower ID, and the two together are stored in the "notorious" cache.

    When a device owner seeks to use GPS the program assists by instantly getting a preliminary location fix by accessing cell ID and location info in the cache. Without the cache, it would have to seek the cell tower location info first, so the existence of the cache speeds the finding of preliminary location info. That info is used to speed up the tracking and locking-on of the device to the GPS satellite.

    So, the cache exists to enable a faster GPS lock.

    Sinister?

    No, but maybe a bit sloppy, I don't know enough to be able to say for sure. Maybe Apple should only log and locate a tower once, which would limit the adding of current data. Maybe the file should always be encrypted.

    I suspect we will find out, because legislators in the US and Europe have become involved and this trivial-seeming issue won't go away.

    But, with regard to the Steve Jobs email, it does seem clear that Apple is collecting no information. Apple may once again be the victim of it's zeal to optimize features.





    jayducharme
    Apr 24, 03:06 PM
    Uhmm, how about 640x480? Or less, with the vic 20.

    I had an early PC that sported an amazing 16 color resolution at 320x240. When I later upgraded to 256 colors, I was convinced that computers were the ultimate multimedia machine.





    adamfilip
    Sep 11, 02:05 PM
    New Apple 30" 1080p IPOD
    with Backpack straps for easy transport





    mkrishnan
    Nov 22, 11:20 AM
    Good post. I'm still waiting for a phone that will easily (and thoroughly) sync with my Address Book and iCal, and I'm on the mac platform. So even some of the features you describe would be of immediate value to a lot of mac users.

    My experience with Symbian (Series 60) is that it does a very thorough sync'ing using iSync.... and of course there are many, many phones that do at least a loosely passable job... even my cute but dumb RAZR. Are you serious or joking?





    NAG
    Apr 7, 10:47 AM
    lol. Poor RIM. You'll get onto the market one of these days.

    At least they're trying to get in the market. Microsoft is still running around telling people they need Windows 7 Slates because it can run Adobe Creative Suite. You'd think they would get a clue when HP abandoned ship.





    milbournosphere
    Mar 29, 12:06 PM
    I don't trust corporate clouds, especially with a service that Sony is clearly gunning for legally.

    I suggest Subsonic. It streams music from your Mac or PC to your iPhone, Android phone, or Win7 phone. It also allows you to stream from another computer via a web browser. And it's free! Own your data, create your own cloud.

    http://www.subsonic.org/pages/index.jsp



    No comments:

    Post a Comment