Tuesday, May 10, 2011

reese witherspoon oscars

reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon in 81st
  • Reese Witherspoon in 81st



  • citizenzen
    Mar 23, 03:03 PM
    "Lying" implies intent. Are you accusing them of lying, or getting it wrong?

    OMG. They definitely lied.

    Just like Clinton.

    They looked right into the camera and lied to the world.

    Only their lies had more at stake than some blowjobs.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon keeps her
  • Reese Witherspoon keeps her



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 19, 04:27 PM
    I'm surprised to see iPhones have outsold iPod Touches by so much; I've never really considered the figures but just assumed that there would be way more iPod Touches around than iPhones.

    Maybe your hanging out with too many kids/Android users. Why, otherwise would you need an iPhone and and iPod Touch?





    reese witherspoon oscars. Above: Reese Witherspoon (via
  • Above: Reese Witherspoon (via



  • balamw
    Apr 6, 04:22 PM
    He's still using that 2,000,000 Tabs "shipped", adding it to iPads sold in the same period, and finding the Tab's number is 30% of the total. Very..."smooth", could I say?

    These would be the very same Tabs I see pallets of at Costco, while everyone else is sold out of iPad 2s. Got it.

    B





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon stepped out
  • Reese Witherspoon stepped out



  • Brandon4692
    Jun 22, 12:43 AM
    I would sell the 3GS privately. You're almost guaranteed to get more for it. Post it somewhere tonight and I'll bet you that you get more for it than what Radio Shack will offer you.

    Radio Shack's trade-in program is a decent option, but one could do much better with a little leg work.

    Yeah I thought about that... But I'd rather not go through the hassle of craigs list and eBay... Just to many unknown factors. Who they are shipping meeting up with strangers scams I just feel safer trading it into the store but hey if you can get more for you phone all the power to you! I'm just a wimp about it lol





    reese witherspoon oscars. Academy Award Winner Reese
  • Academy Award Winner Reese



  • hulugu
    Mar 22, 12:05 AM
    It's hard to argue against sysiphus's summary. The depressing corollary to that is, I don't see any realistically electable candidates on the horizon who can improve on Obama. Presidents have become more alike over time. Perhaps that is because the US is so out of step with the rest of the world that all presidents find themselves involved in similar international adventures.

    It will be interesting to see how Obama handles the next phase of the the situation, as he has promised to "tone down" US military involvement in Libya. Unlike Iraq, there is an opposition movement in-country and there is no invasion. So while I'm disappointed that we are involved in yet another conflict in the middle east, this one stands a better chance of aiding a legitimate opposition movement in removing a dictator rather than creating another tragic, expensive mess.

    I agree. The Democrats will, of course, push Obama for a second-term and thus our opposition candidates are all GOP, none of whom are serious contenders for improving our present situation.

    If I read the Obama administration correctly, the US involvement will be very limited and while "advisors" are certainly on the ground�I be amazed if there weren't forward-air controllers and Green Berets in Libya�the US's role will remain very limited. Like the Gulf War, we will let our Arab League allies be the first ones across the border, and give the security operations to the French and British.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon 2011 Oscars
  • Reese Witherspoon 2011 Oscars



  • jaxstate
    Jul 27, 10:29 AM
    Sorry if i missed it, but at what speeds do these run? Don't they know just because they keep bumping and bumping the chip speed don't really mean they have a faster system. Seem just like yesterday when a better design was more important than a super fast chip. Oh well, everyone is buying into the Mhz myth now. Funny that just a year or so ago, Apple was trying to shoot down the Mhz myth, now they have people cheering for it. I guess power consumption is good though.





    reese witherspoon oscars. The Oscars in her gown,
  • The Oscars in her gown,



  • fehhkk
    Dec 7, 10:44 AM
    Does GT5 support using the clutch pedal in a wheel such as the G25? I was disappointed with GT5:P that you can't use it...





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon
  • Reese Witherspoon



  • bbeagle
    Apr 11, 11:43 AM
    Big mistake if true.

    I don't think so.

    Apple will announce iOS 5 at WWDC. It will have a lot of new features people whose contracts are ending will drool over.

    They will announce that iOS 5 will be available with the new iPhone 5 in September/October. This will give enough time for developers to make new apps and people to not jump to new contracts, because of what is promised coming soon.

    Of course, hackers will get beta versions of iOS 5 installed on their iPhone 3s and 4s to keep them happy, for the summer.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Oscar-winner Witherspoon
  • Oscar-winner Witherspoon



  • Peace
    Aug 5, 05:35 PM
    For legal uses, BitTorrent is awesome. I tried to download NeoOffice from their website, i was getting 20K. Over BitTorrent..... almost my max bandwidth. It was sweet. BitTorrent in an OS has many great possibilities.

    BitTorrent is great if you're using a cable modem or DSL with almost equal upload/download ratios.But I'm using a Satellite..Downloads are great but the uploads are only 256k





    reese witherspoon oscars. Oscar feb andy about reese
  • Oscar feb andy about reese



  • WhySoSerious
    Apr 11, 11:40 AM
    Hi

    With all the Android phones coming out and manufacturers having no specific cycle, the iPhone is really out of date already!

    iPhone 1 - 2G
    iPhone 2 - adds 3G
    iPhone 3 - adds 3GS

    Therefore the above three phones are all 'old' regarding what was released around the same time.

    iPhone 4 - will be about 18 months old by the time the iPhone 5 comes out.

    People will loose interest in Apple iPhones with so many other new releases coming out on a regular basis.

    QFT

    Apple may innovate and capture an audience at the start of the race, but boy do they sure tapper off in the long stretch and lose market share over time. They should really be pumping out multiple iPhone versions in 6 month increments...same for the iPad. Upgrades don't need to be major, but enough to keep people on the hook for their products.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon#39;s big blond
  • Reese Witherspoon#39;s big blond



  • chefscientist
    Aug 25, 04:22 PM
    Apple could start improving their customer service by:

    - Combining "Pro Care," and ".Mac"
    - Offering online apple care support for .mac members
    - Extending their standard warranty
    - The ability to serve people at the apple store as they walk in (for minor issues). Who in the world came up with this appointment crap?:confused:
    - Allowing apple users to subsrcibe to apple learning events in iCal.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon Oscar
  • Reese Witherspoon Oscar



  • Feynman
    Apr 5, 06:27 PM
    I'm willing to bet there will be a price drop and only available on the Mac App Store.

    Didn't Aperture go from 499 to 299 to 99 now currently at 79?

    I see Final Cut Studio 4 dropping to 499, hoping for 299 but that's getting my hopes up high! lol

    I'm also hoping a new iMac is released next week as well, to put Final Cut Studio 4 on of course!





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon Stole The
  • Reese Witherspoon Stole The



  • layte
    Mar 31, 03:58 PM
    First, I have a Dell Streak. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. Took a year for the official Froyo release to appear. Yeah, fragmentation exists.

    (I appreciate Android on the Streak, but GOOD GOD does it feel like a laggy piece of software compared to my iPhone and iPad. It has widgets and tons of convenient apps for pirating software or games (no... I own ALL those ROMS)... but I digress.)

    So, Android unifies. Google forces handset/tablet manufacturers to adopt a stock OS interface. How will they differentiate themselves? What incentive, beyond a free OS, will there be to creating "phone B" that looks just like "phone A". This is where Google will shoot itself in the foot. The less the carriers and handset manufacturers can customize, the less incentive they have to launch on Android. Heck, just emulate Android if you want the apps, right RIM?

    Weren't there waves a few weeks about about Motorola wanting its own OS? I'd want to control my own destiny. This is creating a "walled garden" (Andy as caretaker) for the device manufacturers/carriers, and they're the ones that Google needs to be pushing the platform.

    The thing is, if handset manufacturers want to crap up a handset with their own gunk they are free to do so still. They will have to wait longer than has been the case (is there an echo in here?) but it is still possible. This isn't Google completely shutting off access, just them making things a bit harder (some will think this is a good thing, some wont).

    Perhaps they can differentiate with hardware, or custom applications (just not anything that messes with the base OS by the looks of things). Horrible skins need to die a death, even hardcore fandroids would agree with that.





    reese witherspoon oscars. Reese Witherspoon was one of
  • Reese Witherspoon was one of



  • 28monkeys
    Apr 7, 10:32 PM
    Obviously you know little about retail and accounting.

    Obviously you know nothing about retail.





    reese witherspoon oscars. REESE WITHERSPOON - Oscars
  • REESE WITHERSPOON - Oscars



  • Silentwave
    Aug 27, 06:58 PM
    That's the old pricing mate :) 1.83 GHz Yonah/ Merom is $240.

    Now. But how much have iMac prices changed since release? I don't think they have. They released the iMac and MBP lines around the same time Yonah was intro'ed, and the iMacs did not see any speed bumps or price changes that I know of. Therefore they should be able to implement similar pricing with Conroe @ 2.4GHz, just with a profit margin closer to the iMac release amounts.

    Of course they could always go for the 2.13GHz version, which is less expensive, and still plenty faster than the existing 1.83 :)





    reese witherspoon oscars. reese witherspoon oscars
  • reese witherspoon oscars



  • guzhogi
    Nov 29, 01:16 PM
    Just thought of something, maybe Apple could charge the record company for each song released by means of "Oh, you used a Mac to make this song. Give us this amount of money for each copy of the song you sell."





    reese witherspoon oscars. We thought Reese Witherspoon
  • We thought Reese Witherspoon



  • alpacojohn
    Aug 25, 05:42 PM
    Funny how I just came across this thread, as I'm in the middle of an Apple support nightmare as well (I have one of those MacBooks that just turns itself off for no reason - completely unacceptable). I have been routed through 12 people over 3 calls, with several promises of "expedited resolution"s but no tangible result.

    Although it's possible (and likely) that the prevalence of the MacBook defects have been overblown, I do know that Apple's support process puts you through a lot of hoops to get any major issue resolved (e.g., replacing a clearly defective product). Each person I've talked to has been courteous, but in the end I still have no faith in their ability to actually solve my problem in a timely manner.

    Frustrated Apple User





    reese witherspoon oscars. witherspoon oscars dress
  • witherspoon oscars dress



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 19, 01:14 PM
    I'm finding it hilarious that you can put yourself into Stevie's reality distortion field even after the Intel switch. Maybe while Apple had PPC, you could have said that. But now that direct hardware comparisons can be made, don't you think it's stupid that sub-$1000 PC notebooks have better processors than the best Apple has to offer?

    And yes, the MBP is a top-of-the-line laptop. Apart from 2'' thick behemoths, it was one of the fastest portables around, and it was priced accordingly. Now it's still priced as such, but times are moving, technology is advancing, and if you compare pound for pound, the MBP is behind.
    Sorry, but you're in an Intel RDF if you think that a 1.66 GHz C2D is a better processor than a 2.33 GHz CD. For practical purposes, the only differences at this time between CD and C2D are SSE3 instructions and slightly better power management. Nonetheless, you can rest assured that C2D MBPs will be SHIPPING by Sept. 25.





    reese witherspoon oscars. reese witherspoon oscars 2010
  • reese witherspoon oscars 2010



  • littleman23408
    Nov 24, 09:03 AM
    Anyone been playing the game yet? I saw on other forums, people got the game yesterday. People called stores around where they lived and some stores already had it out.





    tyroja00
    Sep 19, 12:55 AM
    Does it even MATTER if Apple keeps up? Do we actually WANT Apple to release a new computer every month when Intel bumps up their chips a few megahertz?

    See, it's easy to get lost in the specs war. The Mac Pros came out and I was salivating, even though I have a dual 2.0GHz G5 sitting at home. And then one day, as I was editing some HD footage, it occurred ot me that my G5 here - my now outdated G5 - was editing 1080p high-def footage without so much as a flinch. It was SO fast it was not even necessary at all.

    So I really have to ask - does Apple really need to get into that stupid-ass PC specs war? Is it really hurting you guys that Apple has been slow to update? Are you really doing tasks that the current computer lineup cannot do?

    It is not the speed that I care about but the 64bit processing. I plan on keeping the thing for a few years and want to take full advantage of any 64bit software on my laptop.

    Oh and with the spec wars comes price drops which I also wouldn't mind. We are so use to paying more for our Apples b/c we had no comparison. But, now we can really compare apples to apples. Anything else is just excuses.

    However, I am willing to pay more for Apples reliability, ease of use, and lack of numerous viruses. But, not too much more.





    BlizzardBomb
    Aug 26, 04:34 PM
    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.

    Are you being serious? Think about how much energy the LCD, the speakers, the HD, the RAM and the graphics card use. You can't just change the processor and go "Poof!" 15 hour battery!





    citizenzen
    Mar 22, 01:18 PM
    Bush was attacked endlessly about conducting a war for oil, and that it was really the U.S. alone, because his coalition was small/weak.

    One difference here is that there was a U.N. resolution backing this use of force. So while the coalition of forces might be small, you'd have to in some sense include all the nations who voted for the resolution as backing this effort.

    I wonder what the list would look like then?

    Brazil, China, Germany, India, Russian Federation abstained from voting. However, if my memory serves, either China and Russia could have vetoed the measure with a no vote, yet did not. Which is a tacit form of approval.

    Bosnia, Colombia, Gabon, Germany, India, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal and South Africa all cast yes votes along with France the U.K. and the U.S. This for all intents and purposes increases the number of nations in your coalition to include these countries as well.

    But personally, I don't support this intervention. Protecting people against genocide is one thing. But intervening in a civil war is another. As a general rule I believe that it's best for a country to work these issues out themselves ... provided once again, that issues of genocide don't arise.





    skunk
    Apr 27, 01:17 PM
    (insert here where some smart-A responds with "slavery?" or something equally inapplicable)Me first! I'll do it!





    rdowns
    Apr 27, 01:26 PM
    I now know that the certificate is a copy, and no, I don't trust President Obama.

    Shouldn't you be complaining the he didn't do enough to acknowledge Easter? :rolleyes:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment