Tuesday, May 10, 2011

robert pattinson twilight edward cullen

robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. robert pattinson-edward cullen
  • robert pattinson-edward cullen



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 27, 12:32 PM
    So what would be good enough to convince you?

    Nothing. These Birthers aren't going to give up their religion.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. (From L) Robert Pattinson
  • (From L) Robert Pattinson



  • whooleytoo
    Sep 13, 07:37 AM
    What I couldn't understand - I couldn't see it explained in the article - why is the dual core Mac Pro (i.e. with current Mac Pro with 2 cores disabled) faster in so many tests than the 4 core Mac Pro.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson Aka Edward
  • Robert Pattinson Aka Edward



  • Shasterball
    Mar 22, 01:03 PM
    10" Tab, here I come!





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. moon edward cullen
  • moon edward cullen



  • Midirose
    Nov 28, 10:56 PM
    Here is another little tid bit about Universal Music you may not be aware of. The original MP3.com was bought out by Universal Music a few years back. Prior to Universal, MP3.com was privately owned and had music from thousands of indie artist from around the world and no major label artist. You could listen to the artist music for free, but you could also purchase their music for download or actual CD. There was a lot of really awful music there but there was a lot of very good music there also. Some unsigned artist sold thousands of CD around the world like my band. After Universal bought MP3.com they destroyed the catalog even though the original owner offered to purchase it. Economics would lead me to think that Universal believed that the millions of indie songs sold on MP3.com was a direct threat to them not meeting their year over year projections, and it was. Get rid of the competition and get money for nothing.........sounds like big business trying to please their share holders. It is no wonder that our culture is going to hel#, when fair play and morals give way to profits. And yes most labels are pimps and you know who their hoes are.......our favorite artists. I hope Apple does not cave to this type of extortion!!!





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson (born 13 May
  • Robert Pattinson (born 13 May



  • davea11ee
    Apr 5, 06:27 PM
    Time for my 8 cores to start all being used at the same time.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. 20, 2009. New Moon Poster
  • 20, 2009. New Moon Poster



  • NewbieNerd
    Sep 13, 12:27 PM
    Your IT guy can't even spell it correctly - so how do you expect him to have a clue?

    Clovertown

    I think we can all read at normal size. Besides, how do you know the IT dude typed that vs. the poster just typing what he said?





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Looks like Robert Pattinson#39;s
  • Looks like Robert Pattinson#39;s



  • killmoms
    Aug 17, 09:24 AM
    Won't Adobe use Core Image when the Universal Binaries come out? If both Quads had the same high powered graphics card, the benchmarks may show them to be the same with Core Image tasks.
    Hah! Adobe can't even be bothered to make a Cocoa-native version of Photoshop on the Mac. They won't use Core Image because it's an OS X-only technology which can't be ported to Windows without them having to (essentially) write their own framework to mimic its functionality.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. in Edward Cullen,Robert
  • in Edward Cullen,Robert



  • nealibob
    Mar 31, 03:00 PM
    John Gruber's take:



    Can't say I disagree.

    The real Android bait-and-switch is calling the platform "open" to consumers. Sure, there are a few "Google Experience" devices that have not been mutilated by handset makers, but even those often have closed hardware. The way I see it, Google uses this ruse of openness to get geek support. Geeks then advocate their platform, which is a great form of marketing.

    The reality is that any Android handset with a locked bootloader or no root access from the factory is just about as closed as any iOS device (or BlackBerry, WebOS, Windows, etc. device). The open vs. closed = Android vs. iOS argument is ridiculous, because it focuses on the part of the platform (underlying source code) that matters the least to almost all users.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. How to Draw Edward Cullen,
  • How to Draw Edward Cullen,



  • Lollypop
    Jul 20, 09:03 AM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    It depends on the architecture, its possible to have 24 1ghz cores being more power hungry than a single 24ghz processor.

    Processor manufacturers are having problems increasing the amount of instructions they can execute, intels latest goal is to have the most amount of instructions executed with the least energy consumtion, but given constraints manufacturers are finding it easier to add a second processor than to scale a single processor to deliver the same performance as two "simpler" processors.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson Pictures
  • Robert Pattinson Pictures



  • bandalay
    Apr 25, 01:43 PM
    That something that could be explained in two lines by someone in the know has to go to a Federal lawsuit. Clearly Apple is trying to avoid getting drawn into a privacy discussion, because as we know, there's no end to the absurd lengths people will declare their rights trod upon.

    Someone's trying to make a "big thing�" out of this.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson EDWARD CULLEN
  • Robert Pattinson EDWARD CULLEN



  • mwswami
    Jul 21, 09:53 AM
    Before thinking about Apple competing with Sun in the Server market check out Sun's recently released x86 server products. They are very impressive and much higher up the "food chain" than what Apple is expected to compete in.

    Sun Fire X4600 (http://www.sun.com/servers/x64/x4600/). It has 8 sockets with support for up to 16 Opteron cores today and 32 Q1 next year. It is designed to be easily upgradable - processors are on separate cards connected via HyperTransport backplane.

    Sun Fire X4500 (http://www.sun.com/servers/x64/x4500/). A "hybrid" server (code name "Thumper") with 28TB directly attached storage and 2 Opteron Sockets (4 cores) in a 4U packaging. The storage density is at least 4 times traditional NAS/SAN - you can have a quarter Peta Byte on a 42U rack!!

    Sun Blade 8000 (http://www.sun.com/servers/blades/8000/). A 19U chassis supporting 10 8-way (now, 16-way Q1 2007) blades. This platform will also support Sun's Ultrasparc T1 (8 cores, 32 threads) and the upcoming UltraSparc T2 (8 cores, 64 threads) processors.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Edward Cullen Date?
  • Edward Cullen Date?



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:18 PM
    (according to internetworldstats.com estimates 291mil in Europe use the internet... I'd assume cell usage is similiar).
    First, what makes you think the cellusage is similar to internet????? Mind blowing step here.
    Secondly, Europa has 291 million internet users; North america US&Canada 227 milion; Rest of the world 500 million
    Hence europe would be close to 30% of the total market???? What about india??? Japan??? china??? come on you cant say jack *** from this statistics





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Photo of Robert Pattinson as
  • Photo of Robert Pattinson as



  • GenesisST
    Mar 31, 02:53 PM
    Oh, then I can take the Honeycomb source code and do whatever I want with it?

    Oh, wait, I can't? Then how doesn't this make Android 'closed source'?

    At least with Gingerbread (2.3), the source code wasn't available until it was officially released (on android.git.kernel.org). A few days after the release of Gingerbread, I could see the gingerbread branch.

    Honeycomb is still not released as far as I know. When it's released and the code is not available, then we can talk.

    Until then, it like a G5 powerbook :-D





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson by poster.jpg
  • Robert Pattinson by poster.jpg



  • ariechel
    Sep 19, 02:51 AM
    I still think it's funny that everyone thinks these Macbook Pros are "long overdue" - when, exactly, did the FIRST Dell laptop with C2D ship? I thought it was supposed to be around tomorrow...but surely it couldn't have been before last Monday or so at the earliest.

    So that's, what? A week behind in the worst case scenario? Oh God...

    However - if they waited till November, then yeah, I'd agree that they were overdue...:)

    Both the Sony AR and FE series are available with Core 2 Duo processors and are showing as "usually ships next business day" on the Sonystyle website (though admittedly "usually" could really mean anything). The FE series has already been shipping with Core 2 Duo processors for at least a week now.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson Says Twilight
  • Robert Pattinson Says Twilight



  • REDolution
    Apr 12, 05:05 PM
    For me personally, as a proud Red One owner, I really hope that the new FCP has native RED support without Log and Transfer and can also utilise our RED Rocket.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Robert Pattinson Twilight
  • Robert Pattinson Twilight



  • gugy
    Aug 11, 02:22 PM
    All carriers suck in one way or another. If you are unhappy with one you just switch to another. There is a constant migration from carrier to carrier because of this...

    The carriers dont give a crap if you leave them because there is always a group of unhappy consumers who hate the competitor and are ready to move to their service.

    This is why it takes forever to cancell a cellular account, they will try as hard as possible to not let you or talk you out of it. Its their only ammunition. My wife and I spent 2 hours on the phone with Sprint last week trying to cancel our extra phone we usually give our nanny. They were giving the most rediculous excuses as to why we shoud keep it when we no longer had any use for it. They wouldnt take no for an answer. It wasnt until we threatend to cancel all three of our accounts that they "graciously" cancelled the account.

    This is also why there are such high cancelation fees. apparently people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to get away from any of the providers...

    Bottom line; it doesnt matter what provider it would be, youll be screwed anyway.

    It's true. I had Cingular and I hated it. Now I have Verizon, it's sucks but better than Cingular for my circumstances.
    Hopefully, Apple will have a solution that will help us say goodbye to all those lame carriers.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Twilight: Robert Pattinson
  • Twilight: Robert Pattinson



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 12:20 AM
    - native video support (years behind in this)

    I use ProRes for almost everything, so this doesn't bother me.

    - viewing upsized or downsized video without degradation

    Not applicable to any workflow I've used.

    - proper render management

    What do you mean?

    - removal of "insufficient content" and "cannot split a transition" errors

    Never had problems with this.

    The major thing, though, is they HAVE to start utilizing multiple cores. It's not and as video gets larger, rendering gets more taxing.

    I agree with this 100%, but it doesn't mean FCP doesn't work. Obviously people have different needs with different workflows, so what I need/want is going to be different from what you need/want, and someone else etc.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Edward Cullen aka Robert
  • Edward Cullen aka Robert



  • shamino
    Jul 14, 05:35 PM
    Ok, here's ANOTHER can of worms. Since we're on EFI now and can boot in Windows. It means our video cards, etc. don't have Open Firmware BIOS. Does that mean ANY "Windows" video card will work as long as OS X has drivers for it? Does OS X even have generic VGA drivers?
    Interesting question, but I don't think any of us here will have the answers.

    PCs don't use EFI. I don't know if a generic AGP/PCIe card can be initialized by EFI, or if the card will need some EFI code to be on-board.

    As for OS X, I think we can be fairly certain that Apple will only bundle drivers for cards that Apple sells. If you install a third-party card, they will probably tell you that you'll need a driver from the card's manufacturer - that's what they've historically told customers.

    Generic VGA drivers? I'm sure they were developed - they'd be very useful during that time when OS X/Intel was internal-only. But I wouldn't expect them to be bundled with a shipping copy of the system software.

    Now, assuming that the Mac firmware (including whatever EFI drivers they include in it) is capable of initializing a generic video card, then there should be no need for more than a device driver, which the card vendors can probably provide, if they are so inclined. If the cards will require special ROM code for EFI, however, then we're back to the same problem that plagued the PPC systems.





    robert pattinson twilight edward cullen. Sims3 - Edward Cullen (Robert
  • Sims3 - Edward Cullen (Robert



  • janstett
    Aug 19, 07:48 AM
    I have a question about dual monitor support on the Mac Pro...

    Right now my main desktop is a 3.6 GHz Pentium D Xtreme (codename Smithfield, 2 cores w/ Hyperthreading, looks like 4 cores) running XP Media Center. A very capable machine, but I'm on the verge of getting a 3 GHz Mac Pro (stripped so I can mitigate the financial damage). I want the ATI Radeon display card.

    I have two displays, the 2nd of which is rotated 90 degrees (portrait mode) so it's the perfect size for editing documents or reading long articles. Can I rotate the 2nd display 90 degrees like I can in Windows?





    NT1440
    Mar 23, 10:27 AM
    Good for Samsung!

    To the industry: THIS is the approach you take to new markets. Don't just come up with an answer to the original (iPad in this case), get you engineers engaged and push to define where the market will go, not where it currently is.

    This is honestly the first tablet introduced by the industry that I feel is a competitor to the iPad.

    That said, sales wise iPad will be king of the castle for quite some time. You can't really price the apple ecosystem, or beat the usability of iOS. iPad definitely has the mindshare, which is what you need in emerging markets. Take a look at the category definers Apple has introduced. Basically they set the standard for whatever market they are in (with exceptions for a few).





    nefan65
    Apr 6, 02:29 PM
    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    I love Apple products, but doesn't mean you have to be blind to the alternatives. It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    It's a two way street, really. I mean, what would one expect to see/read on a Mac rumor board?

    I've been on the other boards, like Android and non-Apple computers and they're just as bad. Some people bash Apple because it's the cool/in thing to do. The Android fanatics are worse in some cases. Their biggest argument is "Open" and "Choice". Sounds familiar...kind of like the Linux crowd back in the day. Where are they now?

    In the end, buy what you want and need. It's your money, your choice. If you don't like what someone else bought, get over it. Does it affect you? Does it somehow change how you live? I could give a flying f*&k what my neighbor buys. Whether it's a car, golf clubs, PC, phone, whatever...

    Spouting off sounds like jealousy...





    relimw
    Sep 12, 11:15 AM
    Very cool. Now to find apps (os10.5 direct blind support?) that can make use of all those cores. :cool:





    Flippies
    Apr 8, 04:40 AM
    Final Cut Playmobil for the reel editors

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/looflirpa/e8bb/





    NoSmokingBandit
    Nov 12, 05:38 PM
    I'm disappointed the Bugatti Veyron is standard only

    Doesnt bother me one bit, i dont like them much. Their handling always seems a bit.... "off" but i can't put my finger on it.
    I probably wont even buy one, so i dont care about much of anything regarding the Bugatti.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment